• Hi Guest, The forum will be moving hosts on 26 July and as such will be closed from Midday until the move has completed.
    As we will be with new hosts it may take a while before DNS get updated so it could take while before you can get back on the forum.
    I think it will take at least 4 hours but could easily be 48!
    Ark Royal
  • There seems to be a problem with some alerts not being emailed to members. I have told the hosts and they are investigating.
  • Sorry for the ongoing issues that you may have been experiencing whilst using the forum lately

It really is frustrating when the forum slows down or Server Error 500 pops up.

Apparently the hosts acknowledge there is a problem.
    Thank you for using our services and sorry for the experienced delay!
    Unfortunately, these errors are due to a higher server load. Our senior department knows about the issue and they are working towards a permanent resolution of the issue, however, I'd advise you to consider using our new cPanel cloud solutions: https://www.tsohost.com/web-hosting

I will have to investigate what the differences are with what We have know compared to the alternative service they want us to migrate to.
    Keep safe.
    AR

3 Year Olds

markfinn

Sire
Just been looking at this race and the one that interest me is BRIGHT START who has yet to win in four runs but his level of form would easily give him every chance off his mark of 81. This 10f looks to be his best distance and other possible positives are tackle off, cheek pieces on, first time on the AW and Murphy back in the saddle.

1603966354731.png

Hi Tacker - I can see the trainer form attraction for yours - my above is based on horses out performing or at least equaling their speed pars for the race - Bright star has not achieved ( as yet) one . The stand out on that front is the Declared Interest rating of 72 but I dont generally back fillies and the system for the moment rejections them - If added drives up the bets harms the SR and the profit

1603966605745.png

with fillies - without

1603966636006.png

Will probably win now as 72 - 67 - 5pts is quite a difference and she is drawn better - ?? System all new to me at the moment but lets see

For the record with Fillies in the 3 year system throws up 4 horses of interest today - to be filtered through trainer form - Discarded Ollie pears on negative trainer form and 20.30 - dropped Declared Love and La Dragontea on sex

1603966893256.png

Good luck to all today.

Chesham

Sire
With T tacker on this one. From a Pedigree Handicapping perspective, Bright Start looks to be the one

Bright Start

LTO race sees Bright Start remain on the Same BHA Rating. Others who were in the same Race have since improved their BHA

Excellent 1st generation Nicks with 7 Black Type winners coming out of the cross

Plenty of Goodies in the 10 generation Nicks too

Stats for Triner ate the track and class, also positive

ECB9DA95-A5BC-4539-9EE6-9ADDEB225E4A.jpeg1A75EA87-E12A-462B-8D90-315D96B494CC.jpeg

3D5A33A9-950F-434C-817E-F6B4CE74907E.jpeg6BC10632-82D6-44E5-BEB5-6B2D8DD9D25A.jpeg

Southwell 6.05 Stroxx @ 20/1

Early 25/1 gone, but I'm not really expecting a surge on this horse and he will probably trade big in running if his recent slow starts are repeated.

The trainer sends a party of 5 to Southwell, a track that appears to be low on his placement list, but he has a top record here.

He shows a blind profit here ( improves with the jockey at track) and is 6/23 this season and 7/25 last season.

The problem is the horse looks regressive, even though he;s only run twice this season, but I'm prepared to put the last run down to "too bad to be true" class on soft ground, in a novice event.

Of more concern is the fact he has dwelt on a couple accasions, which will surely blow his chances over the straight 5f here. However, he did actually break ok lto and the fact the trainer hasn't resortrd to headgear, gives me hope.

The jockey reported on two occasions the horse ran too free over 6f, so certainly worth a crack letting loose here over 5f and stall 2 is a decent berth.

tacker

Mare
I thought that COSMIC POWER has the form to be placed here having been dropped a lb for a good 4th over c/d sp of 40/1 that day so 12/1 looks good value, that said AIM FOR THE STARS will want some beating imo, his wolves win was quite good.

Kempton maidens at this time of year are tough for me, but the Haggis horse Sargasso Sea looks to hold a decent chance as long as stall 1 does not see het get trapped inside on the turn .

The horse that beat her on debut was rated 88 and raised to 90, should hopefully give us a clue as he runs in a 0-95 at Wolver 20 minutes earlier.

markfinn

Sire
That worked well enough

1605609614777.png

1605609645792.png

Bluella clear top top but trainer form is not supporting the 5 year olds claim in order to win she need to improve and with 4 unknown 3 year olds in the race plus a 4yr old's she looks less likly to win so going to lay her and back the unknown but best trainer form Sweet Talked

1605609863442.png