• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

UKBF Common Race

In the good old days Sunday racing was novelty and I got into the habit using a race on Sunday to pay for the day out quite often with D Pipe providing the ammo , all such opportunities to spend suspended, lets hope they return sooner than later and we can fuel consumerism once again.

1610872909256.png

1610872931660.png

1610881223192.png
Got to round the bend in good order, but draw stats not revealing, dont want to be wide or on the rail - but if you have the pace to lead possible from anywhere

Middle age do best
1610881933068.png

Three trainers of interest

1610882220599.png

Rossa Ryan and Kirby going great - 8yr Alsvinder can win this and stay in class, Cleverly ? or what it otherwise dropped from 100 to 74 has pace is well drawn , 11 time winner - likes it here - but not managed win since March 2019 - last run 12 days ago - 1st ever run here - but great sire stats
1610883000281.png

Regular team of Ruth Carr and James Sullivan - 7yr old Katheefa worst drawn no great pace

Unknown 4yr old Shackabooah from Dixon stable with regular jockey up - could be anything

Alsvinder

Attachments

• 1610881368541.png
    1610881368541.png
    4.6 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
About a year ago i backed WASN'T over c/d and lost because the class horse in the race GULLIVER won having looked outpaced early beat him, anyway ZYLAN & KATHEEFA were both behind giving 5 & 8lbs respectively,he then went on to win a female jockeys race where ZYLAN was again behind.
Regardless of the weights they carry today i think WASN'T is or was a better horse than these by some margin but the problem being that he seems very much out of form and changed yards, happy to ignore his 3 turf runs but because we know he acts at newc you have to be a little more critical.
The first of those newc efforts so him pulling hard up front and finishing last so if you were kind a bit of forgivness needed but then he was held up ridden halfway but nothing so i think write him off but then as i say a change of stables and money has come for him. ???

So what i'm left with is that just maybe KATHEEFA can benefit from an improving stable form of mrs carr but i'll be watching only here and hoping i won't be saying wasn'texpectingthat. good luck.

Last edited:
Very competitive looking race, Katheefa is clear top on my ratings but has a poor draw, same for my 2nd top. Last 60 handicaps with same field size (9 runners), only 3 have been won from stall 1. Katheefa if he can overcome the draw, if not then I would go with Wasntexpectingthat.

6D86A874-762C-47E1-8A5A-68377276C76B.jpeg

markfinn markfinn Re tomorrows Wolv 6.40 RP and RI show it as a 0-95.
good spot Mick
1610906089753.png

1610906167125.png

5 and 6 year olds best

All about horse and trainer - top rated Teston already 2lb over the division add the extra auto min winners penalty puts him 101 after only 2 win's ?? could be a class B horse - 1st run on the AW

Anyway conjecture at this level can prove fatal - top two for me both stables going well both need to improve but at 6 they will be trying and can remain in class for a follow up - both trainers are are at he top of their stable class here D Loughnane has only six horses of 100 plus Hugo Palmer only 2 - both would welcome one more - the jockeys up reflect that ambition.

1610908757239.png

Back