• Hi Guest, The forum will be moving hosts on 26 July and as such will be closed from Midday until the move has completed.
    As we will be with new hosts it may take a while before DNS get updated so it could take while before you can get back on the forum.
    I think it will take at least 4 hours but could easily be 48!
    Ark Royal
  • There seems to be a problem with some alerts not being emailed to members. I have told the hosts and they are investigating.
  • Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a 20% discount on Inform Racing.
    Simply enter the coupon code ukbettingform when subscribing here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Inform Racing so help is always available if needed.
    Best Wishes
    AR
  • Sorry for the ongoing issues that you may have been experiencing whilst using the forum lately

It really is frustrating when the forum slows down or Server Error 500 pops up.

Apparently the hosts acknowledge there is a problem.
    Thank you for using our services and sorry for the experienced delay!
    Unfortunately, these errors are due to a higher server load. Our senior department knows about the issue and they are working towards a permanent resolution of the issue, however, I'd advise you to consider using our new cPanel cloud solutions: https://www.tsohost.com/web-hosting

I will have to investigate what the differences are with what We have know compared to the alternative service they want us to migrate to.
    Keep safe.
    AR

Trainer & Jockeys - Only Runner That Day - Is it significant?

eeyore

Yearling
just notice Nico de Bonville travel to Exeter for one ride steal a march 11/2 pulled up latest for N j Henderson only runner
and notice sam twiston-davies is top jockey at exeter and has one ride for nick williams only runner in 13.45 colonel manderson 10/1 form is LLL and tries chasing now so is this booking significant?

eeyore

Yearling
just notice Nico de Bonville travel to Exeter for one ride steal a march 11/2 pulled up latest for N j Henderson only runner
and notice sam twiston-davies is top jockey at exeter and has one ride for nick williams only runner in 13.45 colonel manderson 10/1 form is LLL and tries chasing now so is this booking significant?

thanks guys that 2 from 2 for Nico de Bonville only ride and N j Henderson only runner

eeyore

Yearling
cheers all of you just looked tomorrow but the 2 i picked gone odds on so no bet
they were Mrs P Sly at Aintree as only runner and long way up north and F Norton has gone to Chelmsford for one ride for Johnston who has 2 runners at Southwell good luck what ever you do

eeyore

Yearling
Blimey what a guy ! 🤣💪🏻 Well done buddy!
thanks guys it seem long distance traveller one horse and one ride seem to do the trick the last race today at Aintree i picked mrs p sly but did not
back it because it was odds on looking back over field i missed A T L Moore only runner all meeting should have done him as he would not send one horse all that way for nothing hindsight is a wonderful thing but live and learn you win some and lose some
question for everybody? is it me or what the more i look at the national the more i see cloth cap as another tiger roll i know short price

eeyore

Yearling
hello all first race Aintree skybet paying 7 places others 5 places d foster 1 runner and j Kennedy one ride i know horse was 7th first run this season
but 7lb claimer rode the horse now top jockey onboard skybet 13/2 7/1 others just a observation be lucky what ever you do

TomasZ

Yearling
hello all first race Aintree skybet paying 7 places others 5 places d foster 1 runner and j Kennedy one ride i know horse was 7th first run this season
but 7lb claimer rode the horse now top jockey onboard skybet 13/2 7/1 others just a observation be lucky what ever you do

Well done 💪🏻