• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

Trainer & Jockeys - Only Runner That Day - Is it significant?

just notice Nico de Bonville travel to Exeter for one ride steal a march 11/2 pulled up latest for N j Henderson only runner
and notice sam twiston-davies is top jockey at exeter and has one ride for nick williams only runner in 13.45 colonel manderson 10/1 form is LLL and tries chasing now so is this booking significant?

just notice Nico de Bonville travel to Exeter for one ride steal a march 11/2 pulled up latest for N j Henderson only runner
and notice sam twiston-davies is top jockey at exeter and has one ride for nick williams only runner in 13.45 colonel manderson 10/1 form is LLL and tries chasing now so is this booking significant?

thanks guys that 2 from 2 for Nico de Bonville only ride and N j Henderson only runner

hi eeyore eeyore

Just checked on HRB and the combination has a 50% strike rate with 3 from 6.

The profit on those 3 winners is 54.5 points (74.38 on b/f)

Best of luck

Winnersforu

cheers all of you just looked tomorrow but the 2 i picked gone odds on so no bet
they were Mrs P Sly at Aintree as only runner and long way up north and F Norton has gone to Chelmsford for one ride for Johnston who has 2 runners at Southwell good luck what ever you do

hello just back from work and just notice and had a small EW wager on number 16 in 4.40 Aintree as GL Moore and j Moore sent horse 244
miles 10/1 5 places or 9/1 6 places sky good luck what ever you do
Blimey what a guy ! 🤣💪🏻 Well done buddy!

Blimey what a guy ! 🤣💪🏻 Well done buddy!
thanks guys it seem long distance traveller one horse and one ride seem to do the trick the last race today at Aintree i picked mrs p sly but did not
back it because it was odds on looking back over field i missed A T L Moore only runner all meeting should have done him as he would not send one horse all that way for nothing hindsight is a wonderful thing but live and learn you win some and lose some
question for everybody? is it me or what the more i look at the national the more i see cloth cap as another tiger roll i know short price

hello all first race Aintree skybet paying 7 places others 5 places d foster 1 runner and j Kennedy one ride i know horse was 7th first run this season
but 7lb claimer rode the horse now top jockey onboard skybet 13/2 7/1 others just a observation be lucky what ever you do

hello all first race Aintree skybet paying 7 places others 5 places d foster 1 runner and j Kennedy one ride i know horse was 7th first run this season
but 7lb claimer rode the horse now top jockey onboard skybet 13/2 7/1 others just a observation be lucky what ever you do

Well done 💪🏻

Back