• Hi Guest, The software has been updated but I have not had a chance to tweak anything yet.
    It took longer than I had hoped, so I just turned it on and hope everything is OK
    If you spot anything that does not look rigfhyt then please let me know.
    Ark Royal
  • There seems to be a problem with some alerts not being emailed to members. I have told the hosts and they are investigating.
  • Hi Guest, If you are seeing that Lurker has appeared under your name then please take a look here to see why. AR

VDW hedgehog/stubble - trying to get lucky

hedgehog

Mare
10pts profit today, thanks to treacle tart. Now have over 5pts overall profit but a marginal positive roi. Think this is more likely to be the death throws of this idea but it is nice to be in profit.

Nellsman

Filly
Hi @hedgehog,
good racing today and tomorrow. The first two races today at Newmarket are confined to fillies and mares. I've been told and I agree that these races can be very tricky given that fillies can improve a great deal at this time of season or that they can run disappointingly for no apparent reason. I've picked out two fillies that I consider to be battle hardened and in decent form and I'm betting an each way double.
Newmarket 1:50 Clon Coulis and Newmarket 2:25 Shailene. I think that these two fillies are at decent odds for this type of bet. Another horse that I was thinking of including in this bet is Young Fire Haydock 5:10. but there are already two confirmed non runners reducing the field to eight and there may well be more before the off. I'm also betting King Of Comedy at Newmarket 3:35.

Good Luck Today and Regards

hedgehog

Mare
Good luck with your bets @Nellsman, you do have a knack of getting good priced horses so I expect the day will be profitable.

The spreadsheet made 0.5pts profit, a little back from yesterday's loss

Good luck tomorrow

Nellsman

Filly
A poor day for me yesterday @hedgehog, keep your eye on Clon Coulis she got impeded yesterday and the Head Waiter gave her an easy run home. She had a very good run in the Hunt Cup and is entered in the Balmoral.

Good Luck.