• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

VDW hedgehog/stubble - trying to get lucky

10pts profit today, thanks to treacle tart. Now have over 5pts overall profit but a marginal positive roi. Think this is more likely to be the death throws of this idea but it is nice to be in profit.

Hi hedgehog hedgehog,
good racing today and tomorrow. The first two races today at Newmarket are confined to fillies and mares. I've been told and I agree that these races can be very tricky given that fillies can improve a great deal at this time of season or that they can run disappointingly for no apparent reason. I've picked out two fillies that I consider to be battle hardened and in decent form and I'm betting an each way double.
Newmarket 1:50 Clon Coulis and Newmarket 2:25 Shailene. I think that these two fillies are at decent odds for this type of bet. Another horse that I was thinking of including in this bet is Young Fire Haydock 5:10. but there are already two confirmed non runners reducing the field to eight and there may well be more before the off. I'm also betting King Of Comedy at Newmarket 3:35.

Good Luck Today and Regards

Good luck with your bets Nellsman Nellsman, you do have a knack of getting good priced horses so I expect the day will be profitable.

The spreadsheet made 0.5pts profit, a little back from yesterday's loss

Good luck tomorrow

A poor day for me yesterday hedgehog hedgehog, keep your eye on Clon Coulis she got impeded yesterday and the Head Waiter gave her an easy run home. She had a very good run in the Hunt Cup and is entered in the Balmoral.

Good Luck.

Back