• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

Ew guesses

Im hoping to strike whilst im on a bit of form or luck !! with SUMMER LIGHTING in the 3-10 at Perth tomorrow trained by Diane Sayer who struck form at Cartmel last week and is currently operating around the 30% stike rate. The horse is on its 2nd run back from a wind op and is 12lb below its last winning mark at around the 8/1 mark i think we have a decent ew bet

PHIL HEALY 1-45 Uttoxeter tomorrow available ew at around 15/2, i like the form of her last run which was her first in a handicap .She finished 5th but the horses which finished 4th and 6th have both come out and won this month, down 2lb in the weights and with a good 5lb claimer on board im hoping the better ground wlll see her go close

PRINCETON ROYALE 2 00 WORCESTER tomorrow 25s with 365 im taking a chance with this old campaigner dropped to a mark of 124 his last winning mark was 135 in September last year, he has had a 3 months break and has usually run well after having one.Now this horse may have completely gone but i think he may well be able to get an uncontested lead and if this is the case i think he can run a big race and hopefully do the business

PRINCETON ROYALE 2 00 WORCESTER tomorrow 25s with 365 im taking a chance with this old campaigner dropped to a mark of 124 his last winning mark was 135 in September last year, he has had a 3 months break and has usually run well after having one.Now this horse may have completely gone but i think he may well be able to get an uncontested lead and if this is the case i think he can run a big race and hopefully do the business
Well done? Doesn’t matter if he’s dsqd?

BOHER LAD 3-10 SOUTHWELL at 22s most 25s with 365 im taking a chance with this veteran who i feel is capable of running into a place at a big price.His last run at Southwell was not without promise he is down to his lowest mark for 5 years he has Charlie Todd booked who was on board for his last 2 victories so im hoping for one last hurrah

Reactions: PHS
Back