• Hi Guest, The forum will be moving hosts on 26 July and as such will be closed from Midday until the move has completed.
    As we will be with new hosts it may take a while before DNS get updated so it could take while before you can get back on the forum.
    I think it will take at least 4 hours but could easily be 48!
    Ark Royal
  • There seems to be a problem with some alerts not being emailed to members. I have told the hosts and they are investigating.
  • Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a 20% discount on Inform Racing.
    Simply enter the coupon code ukbettingform when subscribing here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Inform Racing so help is always available if needed.
    Best Wishes
    AR
  • Sorry for the ongoing issues that you may have been experiencing whilst using the forum lately

It really is frustrating when the forum slows down or Server Error 500 pops up.

Apparently the hosts acknowledge there is a problem.
    Thank you for using our services and sorry for the experienced delay!
    Unfortunately, these errors are due to a higher server load. Our senior department knows about the issue and they are working towards a permanent resolution of the issue, however, I'd advise you to consider using our new cPanel cloud solutions: https://www.tsohost.com/web-hosting

I will have to investigate what the differences are with what We have know compared to the alternative service they want us to migrate to.
    Keep safe.
    AR

Ew guesses

Coseleymon

Yearling
I normally like to back at an ew price but ive just been looking at tonights racing and noticed Kaleidoscopic in the 6-20 at Lingfield at around 13/8 the form of her last time out 2nd at Pontefract could not have worked out much better the winner was Waldoking who won a Group 3 last Friday the 3rd was Victory Chime who won a class 2 at Epsom next time and the 4th horse home Highwaygrey won at Doncaster on Saturday, all in all ahe looks a solid bet to me

Coseleymon

Yearling
Musical Slave 4-30 Punchestown at a general 12/1 , i backed this last time out at Cheltenham where i thought it got a very quiet ride ,today it runs on a right handed track which seem to suit the horse as all 4 of his victories have come this way including a win at this meeting 2 years ago, MS is running off an OR of 128 the same as his last victory and with most firms paying 5 places i think its a good ew bet

Coseleymon

Yearling
I've been struggling to find a bet this week either too short or small fields, but tomorrow sees a nice couple of ew chances first up is Dell Arca in the 1 25 at Haydock at around 25s most places .The reasons for this selection are i dont think the horse will mind what the weather does as he has form on Soft ,the trainer and jockey have started the season well and finally his last run at Newbury has turned out ok finishing just in front of Kittys Light and producing a couple of winners as well
The other fancy runs in the 6 20 at Warwick and its Im a Starman at around 9s ,he won at Hereford in March then stepped up in class at Newbury where i thought he ran an excellent race being in front at the distance of tomorrow's race before fading late on to finish 5th. Thunderstruck who finished 3rd and Brummie Boys who finished 7th have both won this week so i think the form is solid and i expect the selection to go close

Coseleymon

Yearling
After finding a 12 year old who did the buisness on Saturday at 25s im going to risk another old stager tomorrow. The horse in question is Snowed In running in the 207 at Sedgefield, he has dropped to an all time low handicap mark of 75 his last winning mark was 84 with Sean Quinlan riding,he is back on board tomorrow and i am hoping to see him attempt to make all which is his preferred race style. There dosent appear to be any other front runners in the race so at around the 14/1 mark im hoping to see him blast off in front and stay there

After finding a 12 year old who did the buisness on Saturday at 25s im going to risk another old stager tomorrow. The horse in question is Snowed In running in the 207 at Sedgefield, he has dropped to an all time low handicap mark of 75 his last winning mark was 84 with Sean Quinlan riding,he is back on board tomorrow and i am hoping to see him attempt to make all which is his preferred race style. There dosent appear to be any other front runners in the race so at around the 14/1 mark im hoping to see him blast off in front and stay there
Another great shout C Coseleymon, you find some really good big priced selections, very well done.

Thanks it was strange watching a race pan out how you hoped it would
That’s the best feeling when a race is run exactly as you ‘saw’ it.

I didn’t watch the race. I was checking results and saw a few veterans won on the flat today and this one over jumps, then remembered that you mentioned backing one last night.

Coseleymon

Yearling
Ive found a decent little ew bet tomorrow hopefully all 8 run so we get 3 places the horse in question is Animal in the 1 45 @Fossy and is around 7/1 Aiden Coleman is booked and he has rode the horse on the only occasion it has won ,Animal has been withdrawn twice recently on the day of the race after being well backed hopefully tomorrow is the day that counts and we get a nice winner

Coseleymon

Yearling
BORN SURVIVOR 3 -57 UTTOXETER tomorrow is my first bet for a few days available at 10s ew 4 places with 365.
I was surprised they run this at Sandown last time out in a race he couldn't win according to the official ratings,the time before this at Stratford he was very impressive and with the Skelton's in great form i am expecting a big run

Coseleymon

Yearling
Going to take a chance on ROMANOR 2-05 Huntington at around 8s 3 places ew ,this horse had dropped 8lbs for 3 recent runs and is 12lbs below his last winning mark 12 months ago,the horse drops into a class5 for the first time in a chase and with the trainer running at a 20% strike rate over the last 2weeks im hoping for a good run

Good luck tomorrow C Coseleymon, I have this horse in my notes from around this time 2 years ago. I thought he was good enough to win from 120s over hurdles then, and I know he was well backed and went close. I haven’t been following him and don’t know about recent form but certainly looks well handicapped on old form.

Coseleymon

Yearling
Good luck tomorrow C Coseleymon, I have this horse in my notes from around this time 2 years ago. I thought he was good enough to win from 120s over hurdles then, and I know he was well backed and went close. I haven’t been following him and don’t know about recent form but certainly looks well handicapped on old form.
Thats a positive I've just looked at the betting and notice one of DJ Jeffreys horses has been backed in from 12s to 6s and also a horse Ryanwe has tipped up Meteorite has been supported as well ,as you say Romanor looks well handicapped so hopefully tomorrow is the day he recovers his form
I hope you recover your confidence Frontrunner and start firing in the winners again

Coseleymon

Yearling
I think there is an ew bet to nothing tomorrow in ISOLATE in the 2-15 @Market Rasen at 5/1 the horse ran in a better class of race last time out at Sandown and i am expecting the selection to be in the first 3 at least in this company

Coseleymon

Yearling
I was disappointed with the run of Isolate yesterday it finished in the first 3 as i thought byt that was only due to a faller at the last .Anyway results so far 33 selections so 66 points staked 120 returned. I wasn't going to bet today but 2 horses have become drifters overnight so are decent ew bets ,first one is 2-20 Worcester AS YOU LIKE 15/2 available the horse is below his last winning mark and is down to a class 4 today. The other horse is one i suggested last time out and obliged at 14/1 and it is SNOWED IN who can be backed at 12s last time i thought he would blast out in front and make all im hoping for the same scenario up just 4lb for his last win running in the same class and on a similar track im hoping for the same result