• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

Win btts

I've been doing these bets for a couple of years now Del. I've had 2 big wins which would more than cover the stakes but they can go a longtime with little to no returns.
Don't do big odds accas if you want a daily income would be my advice!
 
More than one way to skin a cat but you have to bet the way it suits you. Ask Barney Curley!
How much are you up from your singles bets Del?
 
How much are you up from your singles bets Del?
..... bit of a laugh there also I'm afraid, as I don't keep records either. But judging by the number of winners over the weeks, as well as the losers of course, I have to be ahead by the law of averages. Who is Barney Curley btw? ;)
 
A famous horse racing gambler/owner. His books worth a read. I lent it to my brother in law. If I ever get it back I'll post it up to you
 
..... yep! been on edge all week waiting for these Lief!:D I just had a look and there is nothing returned this week. Think that is -66 for the last three weeks. That first win could make a difference. ;)
 
.... looks like another 22 pts down and that makes it -88 over the last 4 wks. Could be due for a hit shortly Lief. ;)
 
Won't be holding my breath on that Del! The last 2 weeks have been shocking. I'll be happy if I hit 2 right next week just to show signs of improvement!
 
..... looks like another 22 pts down with only one winner. Minus 110 in the five weeks. Could be a win following perhaps! :D
 
What about if you put a smallish bet both teams to score (yes) and it wins one week,
1. then you put your winngins on the next week another win.
2. Then the winngins goes on again
3. one more time

Massive return if these are trebles or or even greater.

that a good plan?
 
Last edited:
Could be a plan if I could pick some btts games but that is not guaranteed! Open to any suggestions and angles to look at. I'll start to record how many times I at least get the right winning team and also if it's a btts game to see if that is a better angle.
 
..... did not do too bad today with two wins, unfortunately your perms did not get you anything, but very hard luck today. I think that makes it -132 pts up to this stage, so you must be due a win shortly. ;)
 
Back
Top