• Hi Guest, The forum will be moving hosts on 26 July and as such will be closed from Midday until the move has completed.
    As we will be with new hosts it may take a while before DNS get updated so it could take while before you can get back on the forum.
    I think it will take at least 4 hours but could easily be 48!
    Ark Royal
  • There seems to be a problem with some alerts not being emailed to members. I have told the hosts and they are investigating.
  • Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a 20% discount on Inform Racing.
    Simply enter the coupon code ukbettingform when subscribing here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Inform Racing so help is always available if needed.
    Best Wishes
    AR
  • Sorry for the ongoing issues that you may have been experiencing whilst using the forum lately

It really is frustrating when the forum slows down or Server Error 500 pops up.

Apparently the hosts acknowledge there is a problem.
    Thank you for using our services and sorry for the experienced delay!
    Unfortunately, these errors are due to a higher server load. Our senior department knows about the issue and they are working towards a permanent resolution of the issue, however, I'd advise you to consider using our new cPanel cloud solutions: https://www.tsohost.com/web-hosting

I will have to investigate what the differences are with what We have know compared to the alternative service they want us to migrate to.
    Keep safe.
    AR
  • Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

Win btts

Bugner

Colt
Have had a year (form a personal persepctive) to forget. 2021 cannot come soon enough. But back in the saddle as it were on the punting front :) What have I missed?

Last edited:

Norn iron

Yearling
Not brave foolish Bugner! Del will vouch for that! Feel free to add your picks in here. As I keep saying this is my fun Saturday acca. Anyway here are today's
Mk Dons
Solihull-moor
Chorley
Hibs
Annan
Elgin

Delboy99

Mare
.... no luck again Lief, a couple of 1-1's but no wins there, although you did have one postponed. Onwards and upwards towards next selections next weekend. ;)

goalman

Yearling
BTTS & Win is a bet that i like, but I only do it as a Trixie. 6 selections! Braver man than me

so for example for £5 how much would you get for getting 1 right, 2 right, 3 right etc...

Norn iron

Yearling
I have done one today but I've been too busy to post it though I can't imagine it will have caused anyone any heartache with how they've been going!

Inverness
Doncaster
Cove
Morton
East Fife
Ross Co

Delboy99

Mare
..... looks like another lean week Lief, must be due a win as I think it is about 7 blank weeks now. My Alternative BTTS system bit the dust last night as it reached the end of its days. ;)

Norn iron

Yearling
..... looks like another lean week Lief, must be due a win as I think it is about 7 blank weeks now. My Alternative BTTS system bit the dust last night as it reached the end of its days. ;)
Need just one decent Saturday to make it worthwhile but the way it's going might be waiting a while!
I saw you'd binned that system which is a shame. It definitely had it's merits Del and might just need a little tweak of the criteria.

Delboy99

Mare
It definitely had it's merits Del and might just need a little tweak of the criteria
.... sod's law I had two selections lined up but decided enough was enough. Guess what? They both won with the over 2.50 goals. I think the selection process is the key, got it right at first then it all went pear shaped. May try to have a look at the selection process under the microscope and see if I can find a remedy good enough to make a return. Better luck with yours! ;)

Norn iron

Yearling
.... sod's law I had two selections lined up but decided enough was enough. Guess what? They both won with the over 2.50 goals. I think the selection process is the key, got it right at first then it all went pear shaped. May try to have a look at the selection process under the microscope and see if I can find a remedy good enough to make a return. Better luck with yours! ;)
Any system is only as good as its selections, get those right and you're on a goldmine. I might see if I can find a use for it. Every betting system will have a downturn, it might just be this is yours. You're other system is flying again after a brief sticky patch.

Norn iron

Yearling
Will a new year bring an upturn in form? Don't bet on it!

Dorking
Stockport
Aberdeen
Larne
Montrose
Stranraer

I'll try and remember to record how many also at least manage to win and how many have btts.