• Hi Guest, The forum will be moving hosts on 26 July and as such will be closed from Midday until the move has completed.
    As we will be with new hosts it may take a while before DNS get updated so it could take while before you can get back on the forum.
    I think it will take at least 4 hours but could easily be 48!
    Ark Royal
  • There seems to be a problem with some alerts not being emailed to members. I have told the hosts and they are investigating.
  • Sorry for the ongoing issues that you may have been experiencing whilst using the forum lately

It really is frustrating when the forum slows down or Server Error 500 pops up.

Apparently the hosts acknowledge there is a problem.
    Thank you for using our services and sorry for the experienced delay!
    Unfortunately, these errors are due to a higher server load. Our senior department knows about the issue and they are working towards a permanent resolution of the issue, however, I'd advise you to consider using our new cPanel cloud solutions: https://www.tsohost.com/web-hosting

I will have to investigate what the differences are with what We have know compared to the alternative service they want us to migrate to.
    Keep safe.
    AR

Win btts

Norn iron

Yearling
I've been doing these bets for a couple of years now Del. I've had 2 big wins which would more than cover the stakes but they can go a longtime with little to no returns.
Don't do big odds accas if you want a daily income would be my advice!

Norn iron

Yearling
More than one way to skin a cat but you have to bet the way it suits you. Ask Barney Curley!
How much are you up from your singles bets Del?

Delboy99

Mare
How much are you up from your singles bets Del?
..... bit of a laugh there also I'm afraid, as I don't keep records either. But judging by the number of winners over the weeks, as well as the losers of course, I have to be ahead by the law of averages. Who is Barney Curley btw? ;)

Norn iron

Yearling
A famous horse racing gambler/owner. His books worth a read. I lent it to my brother in law. If I ever get it back I'll post it up to you

Delboy99

Mare
..... yep! been on edge all week waiting for these Lief!:D I just had a look and there is nothing returned this week. Think that is -66 for the last three weeks. That first win could make a difference. ;)

Delboy99

Mare
.... looks like another 22 pts down and that makes it -88 over the last 4 wks. Could be due for a hit shortly Lief. ;)

Norn iron

Yearling
Won't be holding my breath on that Del! The last 2 weeks have been shocking. I'll be happy if I hit 2 right next week just to show signs of improvement!

Delboy99

Mare
..... looks like another 22 pts down with only one winner. Minus 110 in the five weeks. Could be a win following perhaps! :D

goalman

Yearling
What about if you put a smallish bet both teams to score (yes) and it wins one week,
1. then you put your winngins on the next week another win.
2. Then the winngins goes on again
3. one more time

Massive return if these are trebles or or even greater.

that a good plan?

Last edited:

Norn iron

Yearling
Could be a plan if I could pick some btts games but that is not guaranteed! Open to any suggestions and angles to look at. I'll start to record how many times I at least get the right winning team and also if it's a btts game to see if that is a better angle.

Delboy99

Mare
..... did not do too bad today with two wins, unfortunately your perms did not get you anything, but very hard luck today. I think that makes it -132 pts up to this stage, so you must be due a win shortly. ;)