• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

Win btts

Have had a year (form a personal persepctive) to forget. 2021 cannot come soon enough. But back in the saddle as it were on the punting front :) What have I missed?

Last edited:
Not brave foolish Bugner! Del will vouch for that! Feel free to add your picks in here. As I keep saying this is my fun Saturday acca. Anyway here are today's
Mk Dons
Solihull-moor
Chorley
Hibs
Annan
Elgin

.... no luck again Lief, a couple of 1-1's but no wins there, although you did have one postponed. Onwards and upwards towards next selections next weekend. ;)

BTTS & Win is a bet that i like, but I only do it as a Trixie. 6 selections! Braver man than me

so for example for £5 how much would you get for getting 1 right, 2 right, 3 right etc...

I have done one today but I've been too busy to post it though I can't imagine it will have caused anyone any heartache with how they've been going!

Inverness
Doncaster
Cove
Morton
East Fife
Ross Co

..... looks like another lean week Lief, must be due a win as I think it is about 7 blank weeks now. My Alternative BTTS system bit the dust last night as it reached the end of its days. ;)

..... looks like another lean week Lief, must be due a win as I think it is about 7 blank weeks now. My Alternative BTTS system bit the dust last night as it reached the end of its days. ;)
Need just one decent Saturday to make it worthwhile but the way it's going might be waiting a while!
I saw you'd binned that system which is a shame. It definitely had it's merits Del and might just need a little tweak of the criteria.

It definitely had it's merits Del and might just need a little tweak of the criteria
.... sod's law I had two selections lined up but decided enough was enough. Guess what? They both won with the over 2.50 goals. I think the selection process is the key, got it right at first then it all went pear shaped. May try to have a look at the selection process under the microscope and see if I can find a remedy good enough to make a return. Better luck with yours! ;)

.... sod's law I had two selections lined up but decided enough was enough. Guess what? They both won with the over 2.50 goals. I think the selection process is the key, got it right at first then it all went pear shaped. May try to have a look at the selection process under the microscope and see if I can find a remedy good enough to make a return. Better luck with yours! ;)
Any system is only as good as its selections, get those right and you're on a goldmine. I might see if I can find a use for it. Every betting system will have a downturn, it might just be this is yours. You're other system is flying again after a brief sticky patch.

Will a new year bring an upturn in form? Don't bet on it!

Dorking
Stockport
Aberdeen
Larne
Montrose
Stranraer

I'll try and remember to record how many also at least manage to win and how many have btts.

Back