MartinK
Gelding
I started recording these bets on Mon 16 Nov, which is 2 days before posting them here. Since the 16th, all the profit has come from 4 bets: early prices of 9-1, 9-1, 9-1 and 10-1. Even with the losers at those odds, a good profit was made.
The other winners (again early prices) were 3-1, 10-3, 9-2 and 5-1, but they were swamped by losers.
It's early days (16 Nov to 30 Nov) and there have only been 54 bets. The minimum odds of this system are 11-4 (no upper limit). In the 11-4 to 13-2 odds range, I lost 15 pts. In the 7-1 to 12-1 range, I made 28 pts. Thus I may end up backing in the 7-1 to 12-1 price range only ... BUT it's too early to tell yet.
The other winners (again early prices) were 3-1, 10-3, 9-2 and 5-1, but they were swamped by losers.
It's early days (16 Nov to 30 Nov) and there have only been 54 bets. The minimum odds of this system are 11-4 (no upper limit). In the 11-4 to 13-2 odds range, I lost 15 pts. In the 7-1 to 12-1 range, I made 28 pts. Thus I may end up backing in the 7-1 to 12-1 price range only ... BUT it's too early to tell yet.