• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

Basic System

  • Thread starter Archived User Guest 2
  • Start date
Hi ronin ronin .

57% is much less than what was hoped for, but of course there is still not a large enough example to date.
Unfortunately I am unable to give an amount as I do mix one other type of wager using 365. I am just playing with level stakes though as this is the only good guide to any system P/L I feel.

GL
Mike
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Many thanks ronin ronin . I appreciate your good wishes.



Edited:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top