A
Archived User Guest 2
Guest
Hi Gents.
For the previous 10 days I have been using quite a simple system that was devised using ratings. So far this system has shown some potential during this period, so I thought I would post the system selections here daily for anyones perusal.
There was no form involved and forecast prices were not looked at. When I checked on HRB they also turned out to be in the main the top selections on Ability.
Let's see where it goes.

GL for the weekend.
For the previous 10 days I have been using quite a simple system that was devised using ratings. So far this system has shown some potential during this period, so I thought I would post the system selections here daily for anyones perusal.
There was no form involved and forecast prices were not looked at. When I checked on HRB they also turned out to be in the main the top selections on Ability.
Let's see where it goes.
GL for the weekend.
Last edited by a moderator:


Oh well, keep on truckin as they say.