• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

Basic System

  • Thread starter Archived User Guest 2
  • Start date
I feel that the system as it is has not produced anywhere near the results hoped for. Just 3 winners from the previous 10 races is poor considering the prices, so I am going to tweak probably one or two elements. Which ones?

My thoughts at present are that I should hold off for the next 7 days. During this time I am going to look at the filters using "live" races as backfitting would not be acceptable.

GL
Mike

Hi @Midlands ,
Is it possible your system is just going through a poor run?
Is it possible to back-test over past data, using HRB or whatever, to establish historic strike rates, returns, and smoothness/variability so you can gauge expected performance?
Good luck with whatever you decide to do.
atb
ronin
 
Hi ronin ronin .

I agree that it is possible that the sytem is going through a lean patch. After all, "everything" has cycles.

Although I do use HRB to some extent, I am still learning my way around the site and feel that I am not yet proficient enough to look up past data.

OK, carry on and see where it takes us.

Day 18.PNG
 
I can find nothing for Sunday, so a day off I think.

GL
Mike
 
Back
Top