• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

Basic System

  • Thread starter Archived User Guest 2
  • Start date
Thanks gav78 gav78 . Appreciate your good wishes.

ronin ronin . It was a silly price once they pulled the second fav out. Both you and I were not on it then :lolsign:
 
Suggestions please after yesterdays debacle. Back or Lay :lolsign:

Day 4.PNG
 
It was difficult to try and find anything for today's racing. There were a couple that came close, but that was about it.

There is always another day.

GL to all if you are having a wager or two.
 
Not a very inspiring day or selection. However, there is nothing else that fits the criteria. Strictness in selections is paramount because of the prices of the selections, so a very high S/R is needed for this system. I am actually aiming for 88-91%. I really have no idea if this is realistic or even acheivable. I suggest that a sample of at least 250 selections shall be needed before anything starts to become clear.

NOTE: Some of the criteria was altered on the morning of 12th May. The system is now more strict than before. Good or bad? Only time will tell.

Day 8.PNG
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top