• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

Basic System

  • Thread starter Archived User Guest 2
  • Start date
There is nothing for this system for today.

GL
Mike
 
Wd with Bondi Beach yesterday @Midlands!

Can I ask please - when you change the criteria for your systems - do you continue to track the old system in parallel with the (hopefully) improved version?
Or do you just bin the old one and move forwards with the new?

Thanks.
 
Hi ronin ronin .

The new criteria is more or less the same as before but more strict. I no longer track the other runners, not even the ones that come close. I cannot see the point really as I have mentioned in an earlier post the S/R has to to be kept at 88%+ because of the prices. Mind you BB was way to short at 1/9 SP, 1.33 was easily available the night before on Bet365.

But like any system ronin ronin it "may" evolve" it will depend on the amount of horses that come through the criteria. If I feel that there are less than expected then I will have to rethink and possibly lower some of the criteria a little.

GL
Mike
 
Last edited by a moderator:
@Midlands Good luck today Sir

It was a trade for myself also but i had to pull it for it not having a rating in wxyz on my file yet Ryan & Hugo should have the race in the bag.

Boyo
 
Thank you for your likes nicksar nicksar , Boyo Boyodavs and ronin ronin . They are appreciated.

Day 11 of the system test and things are not going as well as I would have hoped. However, I still feel as though this is worth pursuing further.

Two for today.
Day 11 - Copy.PNG
 
Better luck today @Midlands

From my ignorant perspective...
I have your first choice listed as (just) 2nd rated and closely matched with a couple of other contenders,
but your second choice looks well clear on ratings, but predictably over bet and short priced.
Hope they win for you,
at
ronin
 
Shame in regards to Wheneverwecan. Feel for the owners and stable staff at times like this.

Day 11 results - Copy.PNG
 
@Midlands yes well done with the gosden horse shame the other did not land Sir

On we go as they say another dry Saturday for myself & we have the small holding spring show in Builthwells the rain is here to stay in wales so i shall be @ the show for the day.

Good Luck with any you trade Saturday the Hannon yard have a good 2yr old in Chepstow plus there firing well maybe that will be on your list Sir...

Boyo
 
@Midlands well done sir profit on the day :)

I note the Hannon runner came good in the 550 chep Tomily short but a win is a win i guess.... Not on it my end mind.. I seen you avoided too...

Sunday Golden Stunner is taking my eye.. who knows yet need to read a little more on this one 15 in the field so a few hours ahead of me Sir.

Boyo
 
Hi Boyo Boyodavs . A small profit indeed, but as you say a profit is better than breaking even or losing. The Hannon runner did not quite fit the bill on one element, so it was left.

The going may mess things up for a couple of days, so I for one shall be wary. Especially placing bets the night before as so many could be taken out on the day of the race and the value on any selection would be diminished or even gone.

Hope your weekend has been a good one so far.

GL.
Mike
 
Back
Top