• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

Alternative BTTS - Value Method.

..... Ok we have a selection for today's Alternative BTTS.
Olimpia Elblag v Sokol Ostroda Poland 2nd Div Kick Off 19.30pm.
Over 2.50 Goals and 1-1 backed. ;)

.... another success story for our selection in the Alternative BTTS system, as the match we chose ended with a flurry of goals at 3-3. So the Over 2.50 goals came in once again, and I have to stress at this point, that no trading is done whatsoever. It is just a simple process of backing the chosen scores and leaving to run straight through until the end of play.So our surplus today was £4.20 and the paper total now reads £12.50. I'm seriously thinking of changing the stakes to read £5 backing over 2.50 goals with a £1 saver on 1-1. In the last few days bets this would have greatly enhanced the overall profit by reducing the risk bet and increasing profits. Food for thought methinks. Back tomorrow for more. ;)

..... OK another late selection but been busy most of the day and just looked now:-
ADR Jicaral v Deportivo Saprissa Costa Rica Premier kick off 21.00pm.
Backing Over 2.50 goals with a small saver on 1-1 only. ;)

.... started this new method tonight but unfortunately it did not get the chance to work as only 1 goal was scored in the whole match. So a failure tonight and a loss of £6.00 to make the ongoing total now £6.50. So hopefully we go again tomorrow and hopefully we may get to see our new system work. ;)

..... only one qualifier tonight so pretty straight forward:-
Barneches v Club Deportes Santa Cruz Chile Primera B Kick Off 20.00pm
Will be interesting to see if the new ideas work. ;)

.... well, things did work out. This match ended in a 3-2 win for the away side so plenty of goals there. So the over 2.50 goals achieved it's target and won easily. So overall we had £5 riding on over 2.50 goals @ 1.94 with a saver of £1 @ odds 7.2. This resulted in a surplus of £3.70 for a risk of £6. So it does give some idea of what could be achieved using higher stakes. The £1 saver for 1-1 would yield a surplus of £1.20 overall so perhaps some food for thought. So the overall paper total is now £10.20 and at least we are not losing money. Back tomorrow if enough qualifiers. ;)

.... Not gone live as yet, still experimenting. I do get by using Betfair for these bets as I use Geeks Toy which does goes below the minimum £2, so no problem there. ;)

..... I have had a good look at the stats today, and I have 3 bets for this system:-
Union Berlin v Mainz Bundesliga kick off 19.30pm
Dundee U v Livingston SPL kick off 19.45pm
Kilmarnock v Motherwell SPL kick off 19.45pm
All backing Over 2.50 goals and a small saver on 1-1.
Still in the experimental stages.;)

hi Delboy99
just been confirmed Kilmarnock v Motherwell match off as some of Kilmarnock team have been tested positive for covid19

hi Delboy99
just been confirmed Kilmarnock v Motherwell match off as some of Kilmarnock team have been tested positive for covid19
.... thanks for the info.Does not make much difference while in the trial stages. Still experimenting but shows promise. Not as many ways to lose using this. ;)

..... OK so two selections tonight and both turned out to be winners. Union Berlin was 4-0 and Dundee U ended 1-2 so both the Over 2.50 goals came good. So overall with all the calculations taken care of, we had a combined surplus of £8.30 to make our overall total stand at a respectable £18.50.
Hopefully back tomorrow to take care of any qualifiers. ;)

..... trying 3 selections again in a bid to get the funds swollen on paper at least.
Middlesbrough v Barnsley
Wigan A v Doncaster R
Wimbledon v Accrington S
All backing Over 2.50 goals and a saver on 1-1.
Interesting to see how they turn out. ;)

..... looks like I crossed the wrong one out when I had four selections and only wanted three. Wigan lost and the one I crossed out was Rotherham 1-1. Sod's law. Anyway we still had a winning day today with Middlesbrough and Wimbledon games going over 2.50 goals So allowing for the loss we had a surplus still of £2.90 and that now makes the overall paper total £21.40 and looking quite respectable. So onwards towards tomorrow when I hope to cover any qualifying entries. ;)

.... Ok we are up and running again as we have another three selections for tomorrow:-

Parma v Verona Ser B Kick Off 14.00
F C Dallas v Columbus MSL Kick Off 1.30
Famaligao v Rio Ave Portugal Primera Kick Off 18.30
Looking for some wins. ;)

..... another three games just finished in the Alternative BTTS method and two of these won while one lost 1-0.
So overall two wins and one loss ended up with a deficit of only £1 over the three games. This now leaves the paper total at £20.40.
Back to cover tomorrow's action with only one game as there are few qualifiers. ;)

.... OK the game I have chosen for tomorrow is from the Swedish Superettan League.
Trelleborgs v Norrby IF - Kick Off 18.00pm.
Backing Over 2.50 goals and a small saver on the 1-1 scoreline.;)

..... not much to pick from tonight but we managed to avoid the pitfalls and get a winning combination. Trelleborgs played out a 2-2 draw with Norrby and so our over 2.50 goals sailed in again, as it so often appears to these days.So our surplus for this match was £4.10 risking only £6 paper money, and when added to our paper total, this now reads £24.50 profit. Back tomorrow when we hope to cover. ;)

..... busy night tonight for the Alternative BTTS system, where we have four games to experiment with:-
Ipswich T v Gillingham EFL kick off 19.00
Swindon T v Exeter C EFL kick off 19.00
Solihull Moors v Wrexham National League kick off 19.45
Aldershot v Sutton U National League kick off 19.45
All backed at Over.2.50 goals and 1-1 saver. ;)

.... two correct from the four selections so a small loss incurred overall. The two winners were both over 2.50 goals less the two losing savers gave us £3.60 loss overall to make the paper total now stand at £20.90 so not a lot of damage done. Hopefully back tomorrow to cover any selections. ;)

Back