• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a 20% discount on Inform Racing.
    Simply enter the coupon code ukbettingform when subscribing here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Inform Racing so help is always available if needed.
    Best Wishes
    AR
  • Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

Alternative BTTS - Value Method.

.... the final selection of our chosen five for Saturday completely let us down as Atlanta were beaten by New York Red Bulls by a lowly score of 1-0 which was below the scoreline we were looking for in the system. So four wins and 1 loss which I suppose is not too bad. So a surplus overall of £9.90 to add to our growing paper total, makes it now stand at £42.60. So still keeping our heads very much above water in what has become a very much set and forget type of bet. Not everyone's cup of tea and will suit those who just want a straight forward bet, rather than those who like to trade and watch just what is happening.Me, I am very much the former and don't like to get tied down too much. ;)

..... just the one qualifier for Monday also:-
Bradford v Harrogate T
Over 2.50 goals backed along with small 1-1 saver.
Not many matches to choose form for tomorrow. ;)

.... just the one qualifier for Monday in EFL 2:-
Bradford v Harrogate T
Backing Over 2.50 goals and small 1-1 saver. ;)

.... a bit of a set back tonight when Harrogate scored the only goal of the game to win 1-0 and our bet went down without a whimper. So £6 lost and the total reduces to £36.60. We live to fight another day, so back tomorrow to cover if enough qualifiers.;)

..... two selections for tomorrow have qualified:-
Walsall v Leyton Orient
Ecuador v Uraguay
Both backed Over 2.50 goals and a small 1-1 saver.
Looking to bounce back. ;)

..... the Alternative BTTS system just seems to be marching on and tonight proved no exception when both selections won. So the over 2.50 goals came good for both of these matches and the surplus after deductions etc was £9.40. The overall paper total now reads £46.00. So we go again tomorrow with two selections. ;)

.... yes, for Wednesday we have two qualifiers:-
Scotland v Czech Republic
Italy v Netherlands
Both EUFA qualifiers at 19.45pm.
Over 2.50 goals backed along with a small saver on 1-1.;)

.... one of those nights when things just did not go for us. Scotland won by the odd goal 1-0 so lost £6 whilst Italy could only draw 1-1 with Netherlands so overall we lost £4.60. This now makes the paper total £41.40 and we go forward towards tomorrow with the hope of another win. Trust that there will be plenty to keep us in action. ;)

.... I did have a look earlier at what was on offer for Thursday for this system. Not a lot I may add but I did find one which fit the bill.
Audax Italiano v O'Higgins Chile Premier kick off 22.30pm so hope we can do some justice with this one.;)

Thought I was in your snooker thread for a split second !!
.... yep! I like that one! I'm still plodding a lone furrow in the snooker thread though. I find it absolutely amazing that there are not more bodies appearing in there as there is always something to talk about in a snooker scenario! ;)

..... the results of tonight's game is not until much later so I thought I would bring forward tomorrows selections.
Derby Co. v Watford
Brescia v Lecce
San Luis v Queretaro
All backed at Over 2.50 goals and a small saver on 1-1. ;)

.... yes, with my set and forget it is in a no loss situation already. Will try those three above for tomorrows selections. ;)

Set and forget helps me as over here in Aus we can only bet live on horses, no soccer or tennis etc unless we use the phone. Pointless as by the time you get through the odds have gone..Thanks Delboy99 Delboy99
... Hello brumbie brumbie and welcome to the thread, I hope it is of some interest to you. Must be difficult from a betting point of view living out there in Aussieland. Although I am still running this as a trial, it is proving quite promising backing it as Over 2.5 goals and a small saver on the 1-1. ;)

.... OK three games played tonight with two successes and one failure. The Derby v Watford game only yielded 1 goal in favour of Watford so that was the only loser. The other two had wins via the over 2.50 goals so not too bad. Overall there was a surplus of £2.00 so when added to the paper total £43.40 to carry forward . There was a boatload of qualifiers for Saturday, ended up with eight after having to erase a fair number of others. So games I left intact were:-
Bristol R v Burton A
Portsmouth v Doncaster R
Barnsley v Bristol C
Rotherham U v Norwich C
Celtic v Rangers
Fleetwood T v Lincoln C
M K Dons v Gillingham
Crewe A v Blackpool
All backed over 2.50 goals with small 1-1 saver.
Busy day! ;)

.... this did not prove to be one of those better days, in fact it turned out to be quite miserable for the system. We had four wins but at the same time we had four losses where goals were below 2.50 goals which gave us four maximum losses of £6 a time. So with the four wins we at least salvaged some and the overall loss was £12.90. So the paper total now reduces to £30.50 and a little disappointing. However we can fight another day and at least it was only paper bets which was not so bad. Back tomorrow if enough qualifiers in an endeavour to repair the damage. ;)

Back