• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

Alternative BTTS - Value Method.

..... three selections for TUESDAY:-
Margate v East Thurrock.
Boston Utd v York C.
Southport v Darlington.
All backed for over 2.50 goals and 1-1 draw.
The treble would be good.;)
..... no results in as yet so I will go ahead and post the selections for WEDNESDAY:-
Empoli v Inter.
Lazio v Fiorentina.
Both backed for over 2.50 goals and 1-1 draw.
The double would be nice.;)
 
..... three selections for TUESDAY:-
Margate v East Thurrock.
Boston Utd v York C.
Southport v Darlington.
All backed for over 2.50 goals and 1-1 draw.
The treble would be good.;)
..... three selections with two winners and one loser.
Margate only won 2-0 so nothing there.
Boston won 2-1 while Southport won 3-0 to provide us with the two winners.
The new strike rate is now 408/573 = 71.20%. We move on to Wednesday and the selections are previously posted above.;)
 
WEDNESDAY:-
Empoli v Inter.
Lazio v Fiorentina.
Both backed for over 2.50 goals and 1-1 draw.
...... no results through as yet so will post selection for Thursday.
Brann v Viking.
Backed for over 2.50 goals and 1-1 draw.
Looking for the win.;)
 
WEDNESDAY:-
Empoli v Inter.
Lazio v Fiorentina.
Both backed for over 2.50 goals and 1-1 draw.
..... poor day at the office as they say when both selections failed miserably.
Inter only won 2-0 while Lazio were on the end of a 1-0 win so nothing there either.
Two losses and the new strike rate is 408/575 = 70.96% and the first time the 71% mark has been breached! I think it could be time to look at a new system as this one has stood the test of time. Will look for something to trial in the near future. Meanwhile we move on to Thursday and the selection is already posted previously.;)
 
...... no results through as yet so will post selection for Thursday.
Brann v Viking.
Backed for over 2.50 goals and 1-1 draw.
Looking for the win.;)
..... just the one selection and it was a loser. Viking won the match but only by 2-0 so not enough goals there. The new strike rate is 408/576 = 70.83%. Looking to end this system as it has reached saturation point I think. So I will end here and put up a completely new system later tonight. So Farewell to this one which I feel has stood the test of time.;)
 
..... currently trying out a lay system with a current strike rate of 83% but will play around a little to see how it goes for a few days.;)
 
Hi Delboy,

I went through all the thread and congrats to your results!

What filters did you use for match selection? As I've read:
- over 2.5 goals with odds above 1.9, stake 6
- correct score 1-1 odds above 9, stake 1
How did you describe the 'evenly matched teams'? Match odds above 2.5 for both team?
How did you measure 'goals expectancy'?

Thank you for your answer!
 
Hi Delboy,

I went through all the thread and congrats to your results!

What filters did you use for match selection? As I've read:
- over 2.5 goals with odds above 1.9, stake 6
- correct score 1-1 odds above 9, stake 1
How did you describe the 'evenly matched teams'? Match odds above 2.5 for both team?
How did you measure 'goals expectancy'?

Thank you for your answer!
...... hi there J jimny and thank you for your interest in the thread. It is nearly two and a half years ago since I created this thread so I had to reread a little to reacquaint myself with the facts. As far as evenly matched teams went, in those days I used to look at the teams with similar odds as the selection, but I think it now worthy of checking with Betexplorer for further consideration of odds and match selection according to the stats examined. The staking is still as near to the odds explained in the very first thread 1.9 - 2.10 and ratio 1:2 pts or whatever you feel comfortable with. Goals expectancy in those days was very much down to the odds variation but if i was to return to this I would definitely use Betexplorer to investigate further. Perhaps this is where it went pearshaped near the end and it may be worth a return for me to recreate further interest in this strategy, which I still think is worth further experimentation. Thanks for your interest and I may consider returning to this in the near future. ;)
 
...... I trialled Westerlo v Antwerp on paper and used the stats on Betexplorer. Result - It came in with a win on the over 2.50 goals! So will look deeper into this and come back later. ;)
 
hey all
i ll give it a try


French league
Ajaccio - Angers at 1.83
Brest - Olympique Lyonnais at 1.65
Rangers - Motherwell at 2.15

gl
 
Last edited:
Reims - Rennes at 1,65
Olympique Marseille - Toulouseat 1.72
Belenenses - Leixoes at 1.72
Millwall -Bristol City at 2.02
Barnsley - Fleetwood Town 1.82
Forest Green Rovers - Burton Albion at 1.72

​

​

​




 
Reims - Rennes at 1,65
Olympique Marseille - Toulouseat 1.72
Belenenses - Leixoes at 1.72
Millwall -Bristol City at 2.02
Barnsley - Fleetwood Town 1.82
Forest Green Rovers - Burton Albion at 1.72

​

​

​



..... don't know what these are but this system requires two bets for each match. On paper backed u2.50 goals for £10 and 1-1 draw £5. See odds at the start of this thread.
The Method.

Back 1-1 @ odds 7.00 or above.

Back Over 2.50 goals @ 1.90 – 2.10

Staking will usually depend on the odds obtained. ;)
 
Back
Top