• Hi Guest, The forum will be moving hosts on 26 July and as such will be closed from Midday until the move has completed.
    As we will be with new hosts it may take a while before DNS get updated so it could take while before you can get back on the forum.
    I think it will take at least 4 hours but could easily be 48!
    Ark Royal
  • There seems to be a problem with some alerts not being emailed to members. I have told the hosts and they are investigating.
  • Sorry for the ongoing issues that you may have been experiencing whilst using the forum lately

It really is frustrating when the forum slows down or Server Error 500 pops up.

Apparently the hosts acknowledge there is a problem.
    Thank you for using our services and sorry for the experienced delay!
    Unfortunately, these errors are due to a higher server load. Our senior department knows about the issue and they are working towards a permanent resolution of the issue, however, I'd advise you to consider using our new cPanel cloud solutions: https://www.tsohost.com/web-hosting

I will have to investigate what the differences are with what We have know compared to the alternative service they want us to migrate to.
    Keep safe.
    AR

Alternative BTTS - Value Method.

Delboy99

Mare
.... yes, only the one selection in what is really a sparse fixture night for Monday:-
Finns Harp v Waterford Irish Premier kick off 19.30pm.
Over 2.50 goals backed along with the 1-1.;)

Delboy99

Mare
..... really scraped around for this fixture on a night where there were not too many around. So the shot shy Irish match went down 1-0 to Finn Harps, so nothing gained tonight and another six points lost. Total now reads £33.45 and we go forward with one selection for Tuesday:-
S C Telstar v Go Ahead Eagles Holland Eerste kick off 20.00pm.
Need a few wins to raise the spirits. ;)

runnerjp

Filly
Ahh so glad you are doing this as its literally my next task. There is a start called goal watch from inplaytrading that does exactly what your tryign to achieve
1605007965850.png

as always .... match selection is the killer!!!

Delboy99

Mare
.... so our Tuesday bet managed to come in safely with the Over 2.50 goals winning the day for us. So £4.40 recouped from yesterday's loss and our total goes to £37.85. We go forward tomorrow with two selections:-
Tranmere R v Wigan
Pedras Rubas v Salgueiros in the Portugese Cup kick off 15.00pm.
Would be nice to land both of these! ;)

Delboy99

Mare
..... well, a good looking full house with these two selections. Tranmere 2-2 and the other match ended 3-2 to the away side so both were winners with the over 2.50 goals. Surplus for the two matches was £8.80 which now increases the paper total to now read £46.65 and looking somewhat better. Not much around for Thursday with the International domination, so no selections for Thursday I'm afraid. Will be back to cover anything for Friday. ;)

Delboy99

Mare
..... no selections for Friday for the Alternative BTTS system. Looks like lack of fixtures due to the International break. Back to cover anything for Saturday. ;)

Delboy99

Mare
..... well we are once again open for business and we have 4 selections for Saturday:-
Colchester U v Leyton O
Bradford v Exeter C
Bristol R v Fleetwood
Northampton T v Accrington S
All backed Over 2.50 goals and saver on 1-1.
Would be good to see some wins here. ;)

Delboy99

Mare
..... better news with the Alternative BTTS system for this week with 3 of the 4 selections coming in at over 2.50 goal at 2-1, 2-2 and 1-4 with only Northampton letting the side down with a lowly score of 0-1. So the surplus after all workings is £8.30 and when added to the paper total it now reads £54.95. Looking somewhat better. Back later to cover any action for tomorrow. ;)

Delboy99

Mare
..... two selections for this system Sunday:-
Athletico Bucaramanga v Santa Fe - Columbia A
Sol De America v River Plate Asuncion - Paraguay Premier
Both backed over 2.50 goals and 1-1 saver. ;)

Delboy99

Mare
..... two selections for Sunday and they both came in at over 2.50 goals. So we had a surplus of £9.20 to add to our total to make it now stand at £64.15. We go again tomorrow with only the one selection:-
Cobreloa Calama v C S D Rangers Chile Primera B kick off 14.00pm
Backed at 0ver 2.50 goals and the 1-1 saver.
Here's hoping. ;)

Delboy99

Mare
Delboy99 Delboy99 - I am trying to set this up in automation .... can I double check -

BTTS needs to be around 1.5-1.7
No odds on favs
Over2.0 = 1.90 - 2.10
..... sorry for the late reply, busy day sorting things out so just seen this.
No BTTS odds needed. Instead Both teams should be evenly matched as far as possible
No odds on favourites does not come into it with that rule above.
You have Over 2.00 above, which I suppose you mean Over 2.50 goals with the odds between 1.90 to 2.10.
Would not mind a copy of automation if it happens, would save me some work.
Hope this helps, if you need anything further, just shout. ;)

Delboy99

Mare
.... our Tuesday selection above did us proud once again and the over 2.50 goals came good when the home side won 2-1. So the surplus was £4.30 which now makes our paper total £68.45. As the "A" Team used to say, "I love it when a plan comes together." Back later to cover any selections for Tuesday.;)

Delboy99

Mare
.... just the one selection for the Alternative BTTS system for Tuesday:-
13.30pm Chile Premier O'Higgins v Palestino
Both teams backed over 2.50 goals and 1-1 saver.;)

Delboy99

Mare
..... poor match we selected for this system today as I think it turned out that both teams must have been guilty of being shot shy. Only one goal scored in the whole match and it went to O'Higgins. So the bet went pear shaped and we lost the £6 stake. The total now reads £62.45. Back to cover any action for Wednesday. ;)

Delboy99

Mare
.... Ok we have two further selections for Wednesday:-
Alemannia Aachen v Fortuna Koln
Scandicci v Ostia Mare Lidocalcio
Both backed at over 2.50 goals and 1-1. ;)

Delboy99

Mare
..... sorry for the late reply, busy day sorting things out so just seen this.
No BTTS odds needed. Instead Both teams should be evenly matched as far as possible
No odds on favourites does not come into it with that rule above.
You have Over 2.00 above, which I suppose you mean Over 2.50 goals with the odds between 1.90 to 2.10.
Would not mind a copy of automation if it happens, would save me some work.
Hope this helps, if you need anything further, just shout. ;)
..... runnerjp runnerjp .... did you get this as you never came back? ;)

runnerjp

Filly
I somehow skipped over it!!! I blame HRB that i have not left for days lol....

Let me set something up now!

so...

Odds 2.0 between 1.9 and 2.1
1-1 CS MUST be 7.0+

runnerjp

Filly
Both teams should be evenly matched as far as possible - How would you look at this have you had to apply a hard set rule (for automation purpose)