• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

Win Lay Test

"7 today with just one at odds on and the rest depending on 3.45K at the moment".

I refer you to the first post on this thread when I set out the "rules". Obviously applying the selection criteria in the morning and looking at the Betfair Lay odds at that time of those selections, there will be some that are either below 3.45, or above, thus my statement as quoted . Getting to the off and just prior to the start odds, below 3.45 can be bet as near to BSP as possible, and in recording the results, BSP is quoted.

If the odds are above 3.45 then a 3.45 K bet is made. In other words taking the 1.20 Southwell race today as an example the BSP was 3.61 and so a 3.45 K bet was asked for and was matched in running and hence a successful lay was made. I am assuming that you understand what a K bet is and further clarity is available on the Betfair site if you are not sure. Does that answer your query?
 
There are a further 4 today and if it goes pear shaped I may have to take time out to re-assess the selection criteria!

Capture.PNG
 
Back
Top