• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

under the forecast odds

The end of this trial and a cracking way to lose money. You'd have winners practically every day but be slowly losing money. Another potential cross check bites the dust. It didn't even have a decent enough strike rate to be used as an initial selection method.

A bit disappointed but another failure closer to success

Good luck tomorrow
 
hedgehog hedgehog

I think the basis of this was sound and you proved by having winners there was some mileage, I do a similar thing now I have the I pad during the working day (if time permits and I'm not driving) but you would be surprised the amount of horses that are under the F/C odds then drift out.

The ones that do come in for whatever reason do hit the frame and win, but you have to be patient and the other thing is wondering why they are moving in,

2 recently were Cold Fire on Thursday and one from a few weeks was Classic Ben

I was at home both days and still couldn't find out why the gambles although put some cash on

At least there was logic behind it

Regards
 
Back
Top