• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

Trump odds

Trump will crack it,I dont want him to,but he will.The 2/1 has gone.Somebody said they got 4's on BF midweek,but I couldn't find any of that.
There isn't a market yet but the chances of a new political party breaking away from the labour party are quite high at the moment.
I would also take odds on starmer/rayner being ousted in the next 12 months.
kenny

Personally i will be relieved when the American election is over because with so much of importance occurring in The UK i am fed up with Trump and Co headlining our News programs. Re the labor party it constantly cuts off its nose to spite its face which is why we have the Johnson mob running the show and doing as they please.

Personally i will be relieved when the American election is over because with so much of importance occurring in The UK i am fed up with Trump and Co headlining our News programs. Re the labor party it constantly cuts off its nose to spite its face which is why we have the Johnson mob running the show and doing as they please.
Hi Mick,
You are right,I spoke to lots of membrs of the LP before the last election who would rather have seen the tories in than corbyn.Well they got their wish on that one and now it's crocodile tears.

It was never 4s. 3.15 was the best it got.
hi pete,
you are right pete,my bot clocked 3,but its split to refresh every 3 seconds,so it may have missed higher prices.it's depressing but i think the trump thing is going to crack it.

hi all,
I am still betting at all odds for the trump win,
my bets todate:
£18,000 between 2/1 and 3/1
£22,000 at all other prices.
That's roughly £40,000 tops
good luck
kenny
PS
or should that read
£18.00 at between 2/1 and 3/1
£22.00 at all other prices :lol::lol::lol:

I have some on Biden @ 2.20 , I had Kamala for VP at bigger odds ...
Its still Biden's to lose. Talk today is that Trump has spoken in detail to his inner circle about his "plan" for election night. At some point he will declare victory on the night no matter what the polls say, then he will let the lawyers argue his case and try and take it all the way to the supreme court.
One thing is for sure, it's going to kick off whatever the result.

I Would be upset with myself if my IQ was less than 60 points superior to Biden and Trumps
And I put my socks in the freezer the other day

I rarely do politics, but just out of curiosity, I watched the 2nd debate on Utube the other day.
Trump wasn't a touch on Biden.
Hopefully, will we will get back to some sanity in the States come Tues/Weds.

I heard on the radio last night that in the history of Presidential elections than if someone became the president in a year ending in 0 then they have died if office, think one only lasted 9 days and one might have been JFK , I was half asleep when listening but not a good omen for Biden especially as he already has pre-death energy levels

I keep hearing that its different this time and the numbers much better for Biden than for Hilary and Trump has only a slim chance, but if that were the case then why can you lay Trump at 2/1 for £110,000 on Betfair, the hype and media confidence in a Biden victory not fully manifesting itself in the odds, I thought he would be a 6/1 shot after listening to all the 'expert' analysts

I was listening to Republican Governer on one of the news channels last week and he said that the Democratic process in the USA was very robust but he doubted it could survive another term of Trump presidency.
Slightly off subject but surely I can't be alone in being royally pissed off whenever I hear the American President described as the leader of the free world.

I was listening to Republican Governer on one of the news channels last week and he said that the Democratic process in the USA was very robust but he doubted it could survive another term of Trump presidency.
Slightly off subject but surely I can't be alone in being royally pissed off whenever I hear the American President described as the leader of the free world.
But he is the leader of the free world.....well free for the 1% the rest of us have to pay.

I have some on Biden @ 2.20 , I had Kamala for VP at bigger odds ...
Its still Biden's to lose. Talk today is that Trump has spoken in detail to his inner circle about his "plan" for election night. At some point he will declare victory on the night no matter what the polls say, then he will let the lawyers argue his case and try and take it all the way to the supreme court.
One thing is for sure, it's going to kick off whatever the result.
Hi Pete,so what's the mood over there.Can blondie actually refuse to leave office if he is beaten by biden.

Back