• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

Trump odds

My late dad always said to me never trust a man with a combover , he was a massive Manchester United fan, so I asked him what about Bobby Charlton, so he said to me ok smartarse there are usually exceptions to every rule so never trust a man with a combover unless its Bobby Charlton.
For some reason that stuck with me. I went bald in my early 20s and shave my head 3 times a week to ensure I never end up like Trump.

.Can blondie actually refuse to leave office if he is beaten by biden.

No. But the voter suppression is at frightening levels.
People are standing in line for 12+ hours to vote.
There is one drop box for ballots for several million people in several texas cities (the cities lean democrat)

Biden has a huge lead in the polls, however the vote means little. It comes down to who wins the 6-8 contested states. Numbers there favor biden, but they are the states that are much closer to 50/50.

John oliver once did a fascinating piece on gerrymandering :

The vote is absolutely rigged. The system is absolutely broken. Its amazing that Democrats are ever elected to be honest.
Democrats have much more to overcome than Trump.

Trump 3 into 2.56 in less than 20 hours, must take serious money in what is supposed to be the most liquid exchange market in history

The first polls don't close for another 3 hrs. I don't put a lot of weight on the fluctuations until results start to come in and particularly for key states. Biden might smash it or it could all turn upside down very quickly like the EU ref here when the Sunderland vote came in.

Personally I suspect the popular vote could be close but with the electoral college system as with our constituency system it very much depends how those votes are spread out.

I suspect the popular vote could be close

popular vote will be a blowout to the Dems. They will win by 7 or 8 percentage points.
It will come own to two or three states. Pennsylvania, will probably be the key, that's assuming that trump holds florida and texas, which he should.

Trump now flipped to favorite. Looks like its all over and he gets another four years. Well done value bettors. :)

Could still go very much either way at the moment but the market now favours Trump.
Bloomberg failed to buy Florida for the dems and Texas looks likely to go to the reps.

1604468246010.png

Last edited:
Arizona is the only flip so far from red to blue. Counting of mail in votes in pennsylvania Is going to be the deciding factor, lawsuits already being filed. This will take a few days.

Cos of the odds switch around I greened up cos I don't trust postal votes.
Been a slow down in money hitting the market.

1604479906742.png

Last edited:
Back