tafflizgreg
Colt
cheersBraddock's Complete Guide to Horse Race Selection and Betting: 2004 Edition is best
cheersBraddock's Complete Guide to Horse Race Selection and Betting: 2004 Edition is best

Turn up for the book yesterday. Lost 4pts (£40), debit 11pts, bank 194.5pts.
3.10 Newmarket
Elusive Kate up 2lbs, 7 of 13 -10L Deauville 8f GS.
Sky Lantern up 2lbs, headway no room no extra 5 of 14 -4.75L Goodwood 10f G.
The bet is Sky Lantern 5pts (£50) bet.
Newmarket 5.35 Urban Dance
Good Luck
Chesham
Thanks for all the interest but any plaudits are due to VDW as I am only trialling his ideas
.
. Considered the Epsom 3.55 being the best of the top grade races on UK mainland but couldn't find a slection in it or the the other two races. In the end I opted for the Epsom 5.30 with 60% winning form.Thanks for all the interest but any plaudits are due to VDW as I am only trialling his ideas
.
Sky Lantern won 7/4 x 5pts (£50) = +8.75pts, debit 4pts (rounded up from 3.75), bank 203.25pts.
I usually have a day off on Sunday with no Formcast rating available but I have gone with RPR/Stopwatch today, being on a roll, having had a winner. Considered the Epsom 3.55 being the best of the top grade races on UK mainland but couldn't find a slection in it or the the other two races. In the end I opted for the Epsom 5.30 with 60% winning form.
Epsom 5.30
Lunar Deity dropped 2lbs, ridden headway stayed on no threat 2 of 8 -2.75L Beverley 7f 0-85 GF.
Lunar Deity 5pts (£50) bet.
Hi Chesham,
Would you consider laying horses of this type?
My book has not arrived yet, from the posts you put up regarding his book (Braddocks) you mention 3 probables, does he work in that way too?
Hope your ok,
Take care
Paul.
Braddock's Complete Guide to Horse Race Selection and Betting: 2004 Edition is best
. Looked at the Newton Abbot but got 5 qualifiers from the 7 runners so swerved that one, although according to the OR the only 'positive' in the race is Fairyinthewind. Opted for the Bath 4.30 instead: