• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

OR+RPR-CR

And another

Wolverhampton 7.45
Wirral girl
Zoraya fh 2nd 7/2
Zafaranah fh won 7/4f CSF 7.47 exacta 7.70 6 bets

Horse... Course... Distance... Going... Jockey... OR
WG........0/1..........0/1.............1/5........0/0..........0/6 1 place
Zor........0/1..........2/4.............0/5........2/11........1/13 2 places
Zaf........2/4..........1/7.............2/8........1/6..........0/0

I want to bet zoraya and zafaranah as I think these have the best chance of my 3

Good luck this evening
 
Last edited:
Ayr 3.10
Cornborough fh
Spirit of kayf fh
Crixuss escape fh none even placed no CSF or exacta return 6 bets

Horse... Course... Distance... Going... Jockey... OR
SoK....... 1/2.........2/4.............1/1........0/1..........0/2 0 places
C........…..1/1.........2/9.............3/9........0/10........1/11 3 places
CE..........0/0.........2/2.............0/0........0/1..........0/2 0 places

I see 0/10 as a negative for Cornborough so want to bet spirit of kayf and crixuss escape

Good luck today
 
Last edited:
Sorry bit late today.
2 Cornborough 81.00
1 Spirit Of Kayf 47.00
4 Crixuss Escape (IRE) 43.00
5 Deepsand (IRE) 42.00
7 Bold Emperor (IRE) 21.00
3 Apache Jack (IRE) 12.00
6 Beau Et Sublime (FR) 12.00
 
Doncaster 3.50
Bang bang Rosie
Melody of Scotland fh
Cara's way won 3/1 no CSF or exacta return 6 bets

Horse...course... Distance... Going... Jockey... OR
MoS..... 0/0........0/0.............0/6.........0/0..........0/7 2 places
BBR......0/0........0/0.............1/6.........0/1..........0/1 0 places
CW........0/0.......0/0..............0/2......…0/0..........0/0

I see the 0/6 for melody of Scotland I see as a negative, the 0/7 isn't good either. That leaves bang bang Rosie and Cara's way. BBR and mos are my 2 for AR/CR and I've discounted one of those so I've bet bang bang Rosie which is its time in a handicap so probably an easier task than lto.

Good luck today
 
Last edited:
2 Bang Bang Rosie (IRE) 35.00
6 Katebird (IRE) 30.00
5 Rococo Style 21.00
4 Caras Way (IRE) 18.00
3 Petronella Manners 9.00
1 Melody Of Scotland (FR) 6.00
 
Thanks Ferdy Ferdy, not a surprise this time but again the run was too late. I'm beginning to get the feeling that I'm betting horses that have only gone out for a training run.

Good luck tomorrow
 
Ferdy Ferdy, I'd say they are well founded doubts

Leicester 2.20
Flashing glance fh 2nd 7/2
Master work fh 3rd 9/4f
Mad jack mytton no CSF or exacta return 6 bets

Horse...course... Distance... Going... Jockey... OR
FG........0/0.........0/2.............0/0........0/0..........0/7 2 places
Mjm.....0/2.........0/1.............0/2........0/2..........2/24 4 places
MW......1/1.........1/1.............1/1........3/8..........0/1 0 places

The AR/CR rating gives turning gold and master work but I think tg is not a form horse, they do win but I don't trust them. Mjm has won but is not prolific. I've bet flashing glance and master work as having the potential to win. My favoured horse is master work.

Good luck today
 
Last edited:
Hello all,

Kempton 6.45
Excellent George
Upavon 2nd 16/1
Fivetoeight
Busby fh won 11/8f CSF 22.49 exacta 28.80 12 bets

Horse... Course... Distance... Going... Jockey... OR
EG.........0/4..........4/15...........0/2........0/0..........1/8 1 place
U...........3/9..........8/35...........1/1........1/2..........4/33 4 places
F...........2/7..........2/10...........2/6........1/3..........0/6 2 places
B...........1/4..........2/5.............1/4........2/5..........0/3 2 places

I've bet busby. I don't like upavon and fivetoeight as they don't have a recent run and fivetoeight is 0/6 with the OR and higher. Excellent George is 0/4 at the course which is approaching a negative. The first 3 in my list aren't form horses so I instantly distrust them. Busby is 1/3 over course, distance and going.

The AR/CR gives compas scoobie and busby but though cs is very consistent it is without a recent run.

I'll take my chances with busby

Good luck today
 
Last edited:
Back
Top