• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

Numerology System (a bit of fun)

Arhh… MrDamon MrDamon You let me down :D Perhaps you should have called it the "Similarity System"

As I mentioned in the first post, I wondered "if" it had anything to do with it
Well, no, I don't think it does.....but if you are interested.....good site here http://www.thelawofattraction.com/what-is-numerology/

Hey, guess what? I've just noticed I've gone all green !!
Guess I can now see more of your excellent posts in the heavens above.... :)
 
Last edited:
It may have surprising results... imagine if 2 horses from the same stable race together that have a variation of the same name - I've seen that happen ?
 
LOL - I did know someone who always backed a horse if he saw a deity of any sort or religion in the horse's name (e.g. Thor, Shiva, Buddha, Gabriel, Prometheus, etc)... working on the premise that it would have some kind of divine help to win ?!?

Looking at Monday's cards, there's 3 or 4 that would qualify... I also spotted 'Divine Influence' and 'The Tooth Fairy'... would they also be included I wonder ?
THAT'S IT ! Just seen that Ramesses won the 15:40 @ 9/2 - going to see if my fortunes change in the tipping comp with deity-inspired picks to win for the rest of this month !
 
Hey, guess what? I've just noticed I've gone all green !!
Guess I can now see more of your excellent posts in the heavens above....

Good stuff, see you on the inside (y)

Yea I didn't put too much thought into the title.. I was actually rushing that day if I remember correctly.. I was late for work but wanted to get the post up along with the ratings thread..

I doubt very much that there is any science behind it.. But I felt like making a light-hearted contribution for a change
 
Been pretty busy the past few days so havent posted but there were no selections on the 16th and 17th anyway and those that were were cancelled due to non-runners.. Off today though so will post up qualifiers in a while..

Yesterday had a couple of races with qualifiers both with winners..

74783
 
I've been a bit out of sorts the last week so not been taken a look . Even though this is a bit of FUN it was nice to see a few winners found and 54.44 f/c or 61.60 ex on the 18th which shows what can come up sometimes.

MR T
 
Back
Top