• Hi Guest, The software has been updated but I have not had a chance to tweak anything yet.
    It took longer than I had hoped, so I just turned it on and hope everything is OK
    If you spot anything that does not look rigfhyt then please let me know.
    Ark Royal
  • There seems to be a problem with some alerts not being emailed to members. I have told the hosts and they are investigating.
  • Hi Guest, If you are seeing that Lurker has appeared under your name then please take a look here to see why. AR

Little question about collecting datas

Calimero1250

Yearling
Good morning all!
I had really bad luck, my hard drive died again. I lost my data, programs and scraping utilities...
Does anyone know the type of software to use to retrieve course arrivals from the Paris Turf and Racing Post sites?

rpjd99

Colt
Hi G g2jankes ,

I've given your post a 'like' for its comedic value. But do tell me, by what curious logic do you presume yourself entitled to be shown my reply to a private message sent to me by another member?

Ray

g2jankes

Hi G g2jankes ,

I've given your post a 'like' for its comedic value. But do tell me, by what curious logic do you presume yourself entitled to be shown my reply to a private message sent to me by another member?

Ray
the question is public and maybe there are more people interest in ?

Calimero1250

Yearling
I would like to thank Ray who replied to my private message (sent before writing the topic). The subject was to know by what means you managed to recover data from the Paris Turf and the Racing Post. I don't want the subject to turn into a fight with Ray ... so this thread can be locked or deleted if necessary.

Delboy99

Gelding
I would like to thank Ray who replied to my private message (sent before writing the topic). The subject was to know by what means you managed to recover data from the Paris Turf and the Racing Post. I don't want the subject to turn into a fight with Ray ... so this thread can be locked or deleted if necessary.
...... no fight necessary, looks as if all is peaceful with a satisfactory conclusion. ;)