• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

Little question about collecting datas

Calimero1250

Yearling
Good morning all!
I had really bad luck, my hard drive died again. I lost my data, programs and scraping utilities...
Does anyone know the type of software to use to retrieve course arrivals from the Paris Turf and Racing Post sites?

Hi G g2jankes ,

I've given your post a 'like' for its comedic value. But do tell me, by what curious logic do you presume yourself entitled to be shown my reply to a private message sent to me by another member?

Ray

Hi G g2jankes ,

I've given your post a 'like' for its comedic value. But do tell me, by what curious logic do you presume yourself entitled to be shown my reply to a private message sent to me by another member?

Ray
the question is public and maybe there are more people interest in ?

I would like to thank Ray who replied to my private message (sent before writing the topic). The subject was to know by what means you managed to recover data from the Paris Turf and the Racing Post. I don't want the subject to turn into a fight with Ray ... so this thread can be locked or deleted if necessary.

I would like to thank Ray who replied to my private message (sent before writing the topic). The subject was to know by what means you managed to recover data from the Paris Turf and the Racing Post. I don't want the subject to turn into a fight with Ray ... so this thread can be locked or deleted if necessary.
...... no fight necessary, looks as if all is peaceful with a satisfactory conclusion. ;)

Back