• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a 20% discount on Inform Racing.
    Simply enter the coupon code ukbettingform when subscribing here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Inform Racing so help is always available if needed.
    Best Wishes
    AR
  • Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

VDW Just a few thoughts VDW or otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This morning when I saw a post on this thread I thought that maybe Mtoto had returned. Does anyone know what happened to him? He posted on different forums over the years and had very forthright views on all things VDW. I always read his blog before anything else on the forum.
Regretfully i have no news and its now been a year since his last post. Over the years we often agreed to differ but i also miss his contributions and wish him well.

mtoto mtoto had been in and out of Hospital before his last post and his health had been poor. I tjink ArkRoyal ArkRoyal tried to make Emil contact to find out If he was ok, but heard nothing back

If Mtoto has passed then he will be back with Danny and no doubt watching the Racing from above.

I knew Danny (Stone) before coming across Mtoto who did not post on the Peach Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back