• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

JIB Ratings

Would have preferred them the other way round but a win is a win in my eyes but I know some on here will not see it that way. Anyway my thoughts are as follows.

The ratings have been steady if unspectacular but by adding some trends for horse types that have performed well in the type of race being looked at there have been obvious improvements. By posting on an open forum like this it tends to focus ones attention on getting things right before posting your selections up which again is an obvious plus.

I do not normally go below class 3 so I have no qualifying races tomorrow. I did look at the class 4 races but struggled to confidently put a case together for any of my top rated. Previously this is where I would wander off looking for a selection and the blocks would all come tumbling down.
 
Dont think any lurkers would gain much from this thread Larry Larry however more interaction is what we are all after isnt it? Perhaps I should consider going onto the IS

Been a quiet week up till now but thats how these ratings tend to work, very little at start of week before gradually building up to some action fri-mon.

Friday 2/10 Ascot 4.10
Fandom and Badri top my ratings. Badri fails on one of my profiles for this race which leaves Fandom on which to concentrate.

He has placed twice at the track and on the forecast going. The figures I calculate tell me he has the class, negatives, he is a pound above the last winning mark and how much did the race last weekend take out of him, 6 days is not very long to recover. Undecided on how to proceed with this race at moment, will sleep on it and come back later.
 
Back
Top