• Hi Guest, The software has been updated but I have not had a chance to tweak anything yet.
    It took longer than I had hoped, so I just turned it on and hope everything is OK
    If you spot anything that does not look rigfhyt then please let me know.
    Ark Royal
  • There seems to be a problem with some alerts not being emailed to members. I have told the hosts and they are investigating.
  • Hi Guest, If you are seeing that Lurker has appeared under your name then please take a look here to see why. AR

InPlay Selections

footysystems

Gelding
Ok looks like football is getting going again and we have a renewed interest in the football part of the forum.

What i intend to do is post up some of my inplay selections and see if it can turn a profit.

Not going into selection method just yet but will be using my software to generate my selections.

Without further a do first selection.

Esbjerg FHG 1.67

Hi footysystems footysystems Would you happen to know what the stats were saying with the Hertha Berlin v Union Berlin game at HT (0-0) re. dangerous attacks etc.?
Or where I could see such stats after the game has ended?

For a derby match that was slow to start goal wise, (but appeared to be plenty of play), the Any Other selections in the CS market may have been good value...
AOHW......150/1 ish, AOD & AOAW......around 500/1 each.

Last edited:

djb38

Gelding
Hi footysystems footysystems Would you happen to know what the stats were saying with the Hertha Berlin v Union Berlin game at HT (0-0) re. dangerous attacks etc.?
Or where I could see such stats after the game has ended?

For a derby match that was slow to start goal wise, (but appeared to be plenty of play), the Any Other selections in the CS market may have been good value...
AOHW......150/1 ish, AOD & AOAW......around 500/1 each.
hi retriever retriever
Hertha were ahead at ht by 3-0 shots on target
Shots off target were about equal 4 or 5 each
Union were ahead on corners 3-1 and think they were ahead on dangerous attacks but not 100% on that one
I so very nearly posted on here at ht to highlight hertha available at 2.74 to win but knew union were fancied for a cheeky away win. Certainly wouldn’t have foreseen a 4-0 home win at ht