• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a 20% discount on Inform Racing.
    Simply enter the coupon code ukbettingform when subscribing here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Inform Racing so help is always available if needed.
    Best Wishes
    AR
  • Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

InPlay Selections

footysystems

Gelding
Ok looks like football is getting going again and we have a renewed interest in the football part of the forum.

What i intend to do is post up some of my inplay selections and see if it can turn a profit.

Not going into selection method just yet but will be using my software to generate my selections.

Without further a do first selection.

Esbjerg FHG 1.67

Hi footysystems footysystems Would you happen to know what the stats were saying with the Hertha Berlin v Union Berlin game at HT (0-0) re. dangerous attacks etc.?
Or where I could see such stats after the game has ended?

For a derby match that was slow to start goal wise, (but appeared to be plenty of play), the Any Other selections in the CS market may have been good value...
AOHW......150/1 ish, AOD & AOAW......around 500/1 each.

Last edited:
Hi footysystems footysystems Would you happen to know what the stats were saying with the Hertha Berlin v Union Berlin game at HT (0-0) re. dangerous attacks etc.?
Or where I could see such stats after the game has ended?

For a derby match that was slow to start goal wise, (but appeared to be plenty of play), the Any Other selections in the CS market may have been good value...
AOHW......150/1 ish, AOD & AOAW......around 500/1 each.

hi retriever retriever
Hertha were ahead at ht by 3-0 shots on target
Shots off target were about equal 4 or 5 each
Union were ahead on corners 3-1 and think they were ahead on dangerous attacks but not 100% on that one
I so very nearly posted on here at ht to highlight hertha available at 2.74 to win but knew union were fancied for a cheeky away win. Certainly wouldn’t have foreseen a 4-0 home win at ht

Back