• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

Dynamic Methodology

Tx Frontrunner. Still finding my way with this at the moment but is working well for jumps. Only 4 bets so far this week with 2 winners @ 8.21 & 11.5, not so good on AW but with the exception of one C4 they were all low grade races.
 
Nothing at all for yesterday but to be honest I was hoping it would be that way as the method is still not showing any signs of success in poor quality races. Not sure about today as it has thrown a few up but having decided that I'm going to steer clear of short prices and class 6 events I could still end up with nothing. Back later.
 
Couldn't make Saturday which has been the only half decent day this past week and only one bet up for today because Southwell is grounded for now as fibresand form can't really be taken seriously on the new surface.

1.10 Beat The Bullet
 
Back in the chair again as they have decided I can go back to working from home for the time being at least. Covid's been good for me in a way because before it the idea of working from home was out of the question but now they are claiming it makes sense for some as there has been no loss of productivity. As for me I rattle the projects they send me off even if I have to work late on them, as long as they get them back on time they don't care as to how I organise my day. Managed to do some more on the racing project and as with all things racing, things aren't always what they appear to be. The tough part is getting them into some kind of shape from which you can profit from the knowledge.

Three up for later today and all being well I'll be back to post them. The races are the 3.20, 3.50 and 4.20
 
Back
Top