• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

Average OR

Hello all,

Not much for me tomorrow, will probably look at a c4 on the other threads.

Ffos las 2.50 17/12/18
Horse/or/difference/estimated odds/current odds//results
The Gipper/118/-1.33/23-2/11-10//won 11/10f
Starcrossed/117/0.00/17-2/16-1 value
Radical Archie/117/+11.33/7-4/3-1 value//2nd 3/1
Alohamora/116/0.00/17-2/5-1
Llantara/112/+10.00/15-8/4-1 value

I had to fiddle the values for alohamora but think the 1 2 will involve radical Archie and llantara.

Good luck tomorrow
 
Last edited:
Nicely done T THE WORLDWIDE WORD , glad you found the formula useful. Well done.

Fakenham 1.50
Horse/or/difference/estimated odds/current odds//results
Militarian/130/+12.17/8-5/9-2 value//won 7/2
Enjoy responsibly/130/+1.67/7-1/11-4
Holbrook park/129/+5.33/10-3/3-1
Forth bridge/125/-2.00/21-1/2-1//2nd 5/2jf
The geegeez geegee/115/+5.00/7-2/11-1 value

Lots of improvers and I'd guess at militarian and Holbrook park as taking the first 2 places

Good luck today
 
Last edited:
Hello all

Ludlow 2.35 19/12/18
Horse/or/difference/estimated odds/current odds//results
Sumkindofking/137/+7.50/4-1/4-1
Spider's bite/132/+6.40/4-1/5-2
Fox appeal/132/-7.00/68-1/6-1//3rd 8/1
Above board/131/+2.83/6-1/12-1 value
Opening batsman/130/-2.67/18-1/8-1
Beau du brizais/129/+5.50/9-2/6-1//won 5/1

A fair few improvers and I think the first 3 home will be filled by sumkindofking, spider's bite and beau du brizais though in what order I have no idea.

Good luck today
 
Last edited:
Hello all,

Exeter 1.10 20/12/18
Horse/or/difference/estimated odds/current odds
Shalakar/127/+7.00/5-2/10-3 value 2nd 9/4
Diamond fort/127/+1.80/13-2/6-1
Doubly clever/126/+2.00/6-1/16-1 value
Vaziani/118/-3.00/36-1/7-2
Radical Archie/117/+8.50/9-4/10-3 value nr
Trans express/117/+1.17/8-1/3-1 won 2/1f

Plenty of improvers but I think the winner will either be shalakar or radical Archie both of which are value

Good luck today
 
Last edited:
Hello all,

Southwell 2.05 22/12/18
Horse/or/difference/estimated odds/current odds//results
Matterhorn/86/+6.00/7-2/13-8//won 5-4f
Custard the dragon/83/-1.00/19-1/12-1
Three weeks/83/-3.20/50-1/11-4//2nd 9-2
Hammer gun/80/+2.00/15-2/4-1//3rd 7-2
Mama Africa/80/+6.50/7-2/12-1 value
Sheila's treat/80/+4.25/9-2/10-1 value

A fair few improvers with a couple also value. My expectation is Matterhorn will take this though mama Africa looks dangerous

Good luck today
 
Last edited:
Hello all,

I've not done one of these today as pressed for time. Will bring up to date a summary spreadsheet of progress so far during the break

Good luck today
 
Hello all,

Wolverhampton 3.55
Horse/or/difference/estimated odds/current odds//results
Kachy/110/-1.17/23-2/10-11// won 4/7f
Atletico/99/+3.00/9-2/14-1 value
Danzan/100/-3.50/23-1/12-1// 2nd 16/1
Gulliver/102/-1.50/25-2/15-2
Intisaab/108/+1.17/13-2/9-4
Suzi's connoisseur/87/+11.33/5-2/33-1 value
Udontdodou/100/+4.17/4-1/14-1 value

From my rating I'd pick intisaab and Suzi's connoisseur

Good luck tomorrow
 
Last edited:
Hello all,

Newbury 1.15 29/12/18, a race I'd normally swerve

Horse/or/difference/estimated odds/current odds//results
Swift crusader/125/12/+1.20/5-2/5-2
Cruiseawight/120/11/0.00/4-1/5-2
Eary du lemo/119/-2.50/10-1/11-2//2nd 5-2
Another crick/117/+4.00/13-8/15-8 value//won 2-1f
Ollie vaar/113/17/-3.50/18-1/20-1 value

None satisfy my rating but the favourite is value

Good luck tomorrow
 
Last edited:
Hello all

Lingfield 12.00
Horse/or/difference/estimated odds/current odds//results
Alsvinder/94/+2.83/7-2/8-1 value//2nd 10-1
El hombre/93/+4.67/3-1/13-8
Mokaatil/92/-5.83/19-1/7-2
Merhoob/90/-2.00/8-1/11-4//won 5-2
Zac brown/88/+9.67/21-10/11-1 value
Doc sportello/87/-5.50/35-2/14-1

El hombre satisfies my rating and zac brown is very close and my favourite so I expect the race to be between those 2.

Good luck today
 
Last edited:
Hello all,

Lingfield 2.20
Horse/or/difference/estimated odds/current odds//results
Seafarer/94/+2.00/13-2/9-2
Cosmeapolitan/91/0.00/10-1/6-1//won 11-2
Casper the cub/94/+14.17/15-8/11-10//2nd 5-4f
Final/89/-0.83/13-1/11-2
Taxmeifyoucan/88/+8.17/11-4/12-1 value
Technological/86/+0.67/9-1/11-1 value

Both casper the cub and taxmeifyoucan satisfy my rating so I think the race will be between those 2

Good luck today
 
Last edited:
Back
Top