• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

Auto Profit Soccer

..... our selection today was a little more riskier than normal but was fancied strongly according to the stats. These proved to be very valuable in assessment as the final score was 3-2 in favour of our selected home team. So our third selection on the trot is safely bagged once again, and we move forward towards tomorrow where we will be looking for our fourth win in a row. So providing we have enough to qualify, we will be in business once again. ;)

..... early kick off for tomorrow's selection, hence this early posting:-
AL MOKAWLOON v Masr Club Home Win @ odds 1.53 Egypt Premier kick off 14.00pm
Our fourth winner is riding on this, so hoping for a nice win here. ;)

..... well our fourth winner on the trot came in handsomely today. Al Mokawloon certainly went to town with a 6-0 victory over Masr Club. There were five goals in the visitors net by half time so they must have taken their foot off the pedal in the second half as just one more was added. So four wins in the bag and tomorrow we go forward to try for a fifth successive win. Hopefully we shall have enough qualifiers to be able to cover that. ;)

..... wow I am really late today but nevertheless I have found a selection for APS:-
BARRY T v Haverfordwest County Home Win @ odds 1.48 Welsh league Kick Off 7.45pm
This carries our fifth stake and hopefully we would like a win. ;)

.... well once again we were successful when our selected team Barry Town edged a 2-1 win against Haverfordwest in a Welsh Premier League battle. So we go again tomorrow when our stakes will be hopefully aboard our sixth attempt in this series. So a fifth win on the bounce safely bagged and looking for tomorrow's selection to give us our sixth winner. ;)

..... a little bit tight for time again today but I have another selection for the APS:-
CFR CLUJ v Kups Home win @ odds 1.43 Eufa kick off 4.30pm.
Our sixth attempt is riding on this so fingers crossed.;)

.... the early kick off for our selected Auto Profit Soccer bet today definitely suited our style today as our sixth winner on the trot was handsomely bagged. CFR Cluj won at a canter and presented us with our sixth winner which was gratefully accepted as another rung in the ladder. So getting really exciting once again as we go forward tomorrow in an attempt to land winner number seven, Back tomorrow to cover if enough qualifiers. ;)

well done @
Delboy99
Delboy99 , moving right along
..... yep, seem to have got the Golden touch back again. Must be doing something right. It get's exciting choosing the selections when the consecutive winners are rolling in, and makes one think that little bit more! ;)

..... OK I have taken an early chance to look at what is on offer tomorrow. After consideration, I chose the following match to carry our stake in our seventh attempt to bag a winner.
ABERDEEN v St.Mirren Home Win @ odds 1.53 SPL Kick Off 19.45pm.
Hoping this will carry the flag. ;)

..... wow a bit of a struggle this match turned out to be! An injury time winner for Aberdeen finally settled the issue of stern resistance from St.Mirren, when I thought it would have been a much easier win. Nevertheless we had our seventh triumph and once again go forward to tomorrow looking for the eighth winner in a row. With a bit of luck I'll be here to cover that and look very much forward to choosing my match then. ;)

..... Ok here we are looking for a seletion to carry our eighth attempt at landing a consecutive winner.
DEPORTIVO PASTO v Boyala Chico @ Odds 1.61 Columbian Premier A Kick Off 20.00pm.
Looking for this one to fly the flag. ;)

..... and still we go forward. The home side Deportivo Pasto made hard work of beating a bottom of the league side and kept us on edge a little before settling the issue 2-1. This gave us our eighth winner on the trot and beginning to get exciting once again as the winners come flooding in. So tomorrow we once again go forward in attempt to notch our ninth consecutive winner and get closer to our record of twelve winners set a few weeks ago. So hopefully there will be enough qualifiers to allow us to be here tomorrow and try and bag that ninth winner. ;)

.... had a decent look at the stats for tomorrow and several stand out as contenders for the APS bet.
I think that the French match I have chosen could do well.
RENNES v Reims Home Win @ odds 1.68 France League 1 Kick Off 17.00pm.
Looking for that ninth! ;)

.... had a decent look at the stats for tomorrow and several stand out as contenders for the APS bet.
I think that the French match I have chosen could do well.
RENNES v Reims Home Win @ odds 1.68 France League 1 Kick Off 17.00pm.
Looking for that ninth! ;)

Are you still rolling the bets over Del?

... Sometimes, not always, depends on the odds and how confident I feel. Sometimes I experiment with stakes which will bring a certain target. ;)

..... well our record attempt came to an abrupt end this afternoon when Rennes could only draw against Reims 2-2. So this decent run ended on the ninth attempt, disappointed but there will be other days which we can look forward to and still trying to get past the twelve winners we had a little while back. Anyway, will be back tomorrow as I already have the selection to carry our bet into the very next series. ;)

..... Ok we are off tomorrow on a new series. Today's loss meant we have to search again and reach out for the stars.
DEGERFORS v Vasteras Home Win @ odds 1.37 Sweden Superettan Kick Off 18.00.
Hoping to be out of the blocks with our first winner in this new series. ;)

Back