• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

Auto Profit Soccer

.... gone for a match in the Championship, first of the season.
WATFORD v Middlesbrough Home Win @ Odds 2.06
First one in the new series so here's hoping. ;)

.... well this new series got off to a flying start as Watford managed to win 1-0 in what turned out to be a very closely contested match. The odds were pretty satisfying too, so we look forward to tomorrow to cover our second selection in the series, and hopefully end up with another winner. APS selection number two will be sometime tomorrow. ;)

.... not too many fancied favourites around today at decent prices. I have tried compounding for this match so trying this Serbian one for size.
F K SPARTAK v FC Novi Pazar Home win @ odds 1.35 kick off 16.00.
Looking for number two in the series. ;)

..... " we wuz robbed" - that's just what it looks like with our bet this afternoon. Novi Pazar snatched an equalizer in the 90th minute and consequently the bet went down the swanee. So back to the drawing board again and see if we can find another winner tomorrow in the start of a new series. ;)

..... going for a higher odds match tomorrow for the APS selection. Odds are somewhat higher but there looks to be a decent chance of the win for the home side.
TEKSTILSHEHIK v Irtysh - Home Win @ odds 1.74 - Russia National League - kick off 16.00
Could this be the first in the new series? ;)

..... a much better day for Auto Profit Soccer when our Russian home team duly obliged with a 2-1 win to set us on our way. So providing there are enough qualifiers, I will be back tomorrow to cover. ;)

..... had to be a bit quicker with this selection as it is in the small hours kick off 00.30am.
CERRO PORTENO v Nacional - Home Win @ odds 1.47 Paraguay Premier.
Going for number two in the series and trying some compounding. ;)

..... just checked on the prices prior to retiring and Cerro have steamed three points whereas Nacional have drifted two points, so looking promising at the moment. Will check and report back early tomorrow. ;)

I had a quick look and it seems as though national had quite a few people test positive for covid, so the game was rescheduled to give them time to regroup.

I had a quick look and it seems as though national had quite a few people test positive for covid, so the game was rescheduled to give them time to regroup.
..... ah! now I know why they never kicked off as planned last night. I think I will leave this to run through at that time and leave any further selection today until the result is known later. Thanks for the info Pete. ;)

..... Cerro Porteno have really had their odds slashed right down. Backed them a couple of nights ago at 1.47 and tonight they are showing 1.20, so money certainly gone on these to win. Nacional also suffered a large drifting of their odds which was 9.6 and now showing 20.00 so the virus must be playing a big part there. Kick off is at 11.30pm. ;)

Another nice win Del. The man is on fire again!
Should have a little time on my hands the next couple of days. Any systems you want me to have a look at perhaps worth investigating?

... just made it with a sixty odd minute penalty against a team riddled with worry about the virus.must have had a cobbled up team of misfits but they did a great job overall. Cero were expected to win easily as the betting odds dipped steeply. ;)

.... OK I was torn between taking Leeds or Degerfors but as money was being carried forward on the APS bet I decided to take Leeds as a more stable bet.
LEEDS U v Hull C Home Win @ odds 1.37
To win the third in this series. ;)

Shauno Shauno ...... good to see you back young fella from your enforced hospital absence. Great to see you up and about and trust that you will be in the thick of things on a regular basis. Take care and keep safe. ;)

You know what they. You can't keep a good man down. Hope your well, Pal.

I had a play with my O1.5 system, over the weekend - 10 wins, no losses. Although I did realise that my brain isn't wired correctly, I've been using the APS sheet to work out my stake to win £2.04 per game. It only occurred to me over the weekend, why don't I just lay U1.5 for £2.04.
If brains were dynamite I wouldn't have enough to blow my ears off.

Last edited:
Back