• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a 20% discount on Inform Racing.
    Simply enter the coupon code ukbettingform when subscribing here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Inform Racing so help is always available if needed.
    Best Wishes
    AR
  • Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

Auto Profit Soccer

You know what they. You can't keep a good man down. Hope your well, Pal.

I had a play with my O1.5 system, over the weekend - 10 wins, no losses. Although I did realise that my brain isn't wired correctly, I've been using the APS sheet to work out my stake to win £2.04 per game. It only occurred to me over the weekend, why don't I just lay U1.5 for £2.04.
If brains were dynamite I wouldn't have enough to blow my ears off.
..... great to see you in action again and having one or two funny remarks. Does the soul good to see you back. Well overdue at that. Why don't you post your 1.50 goals on here and it would be good to see how it goes. Gives you an interest and at the same time, others will perhaps enjoy following. Food for thought but don't get those ears blown off! ;)

I'm always scared to post on here just in case they lose & someone has put money on them.
..... it is still for you to post and for those who wish to follow, to do so at their own risk, Let's get your system up and running first and then we can worry about anyone losing later. Judging by what you have stated so far, the records look quite promising so risk should be at an absolute minimum. Nothing ventured, nothing gained young fella! ;)

O.K for fun purposes only & no one put their hard earn pennies on these for now.
Tomorrow's qualifiers

15:00 Chilean Premier Division - Antofagasta v Union Espanola
17:00 Denmark 1st Division - Frederica v Fremad Amager (This borderline qualifier due to odds & no money in the market at the moment)

We would be backing O1.5 / Laying U1.5

Don't forget losers will be treated to the APS recovery wager

sorry, I’ve deleted the Brasil game on the original post. Does not qualify.

Last edited:
What I have been doing is rounding up to the next 0.10 before kick off (if back odds are currently 1.30, I'll place my bet at 1.40. If a goal before it reaches 1.40 ho-hum, move on to the next one) .
Depending on the amount of games (Weekends there can be 10 runners at 3:00), I can them tie up the losers with recovery bets in the games after 5pm).
I have the games marked on Flashscore to give me a reminder 5 mins before K.O. then I check the odds still qualify & the bet.
With some of the South American games kicking off in the early hours, I'll place the bets before I go to slumberland.

To save having to troll through my old posts, these are the filters we're working from:

Over 1.5 goals.
Odds range 1.20 - 1.65.
Ensure that O2.5 is lower odds than U2.5.
Last 2 H2H between the teams must have had al least 2 goals
Only the following leagues:
Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Chile, Denmark, Greece, Holland, Japan, Mexico, Norway

To save having to troll through my old posts, these are the filters we're working from:
..... that's great John, keep putting them up and giving results and we will see how they are doing. No pressure on you as it is a system put forward for further exploration and possible discussion which could lead to improvements or even suggestions. Let's take it from there. ;)

OK I was torn between taking Leeds or Degerfors
..... trust me to take the wrong one. Leeds made a right pig's ear of the whole affair. They gave Liverpool a run for their money last weekend, and they cannot rinse and repeat against a side which is two divisions below them. Also they cannot convert their penalties either as Hull won the shootout. A poor night for our selection and we start again tomorrow. ;)

Flashscore is an excellent tool to use on your phone for alerts - especially if you need to go to the bathroom!! :)
..... I would much rather use Futbol 24, you can always find your teams on here whereas Flashscore has a tendency to miss matches out completely.;)

Two winners to start with. Phew, after all my talk of success, I didn’t want the first ones to go down
..... I did not have enough time to have a long look at them either, typical! Still congrats on the good start and just keep posting, no worries about what others want to do, they will find their own way.:clap:

..... went for PLAST GLIWICE v Hartberg Home Win @ odds 1.40 in the Champions League for the ASP selection. Sorry I am late, been out for most of the day as Covid measures tighten in the North East from Midnight tonight.:doh:

Last edited:
..... good news as Plast Gliwice got us off the mark with a flying 3-2 win and to give us our first successive win. So onwards and upwards for tomorrow as we strive once again to get win number two in this new series. ;)

Back