• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

Alternative BTTS - Value Method.

..... OK the remainder of last nights Alternative BTTS selection came good and the final twenty minutes or so provided an equalizing goal for the visitors. The match ended 1-1 so allowing for the 1-1 win against all losses, the system cleared £20.50 profit and the overall paper total now reads £114.04 and settling down nicely. ;)

.... I have two selections for the trial today, so see how these go:-
Halmstads v Degerfors Sweden Super kick off 18.00pm
UTC Cajamarca v Sports Boys Peru Primera kick off 21.30pm.
Interesting to see how these perform. ;)

..... the first of our selections chosen for today has just been completed with the visitors winning the match by 3-1 and once again bringing our bet to fruitition. The Over 2.50 goals came in handsomely, so the win minus covered losses gave us a surplus of £3.70 for our first bet. The overall total now stands at £117.74 and very respectable indeed. ;)

.... been a good day for the Alternative BTTS system with our second match coming in with Over 2.50 goals at 2-1. If I had been around I could perhaps have traded out after 1-1 around 46 minutes, but was not around and let it run its course to the end. There was a small profit at £2.90 which gave our grand total a figure of £120.64 paper total. Looks like it may go live shortly as it is standing the test of time. ;)

..... one selection for this system tonight:-

Leyton O v Brighton U21 Covering Over 2.50 goals, 1-1, 2-0, 0-2.
See what happens here. ;)

.... another plus for the system tonight when Leyton Orient and Brighton were involved in a five goal encounter. So even letting it run it's full course to the end resulted in a profit of £2.50. The paper total is now £123.14 and gaining by the day. Hopefully back tomorrow for more.;)

.... OK two matches has attracted my attention today for the Alternative BTTS:-
Helsingborgs v Kalmar FF Sweden Alls. kick off 18.00pm.
TPS v Haka Finland Veik. kick off 16.30pm
Nice to think we could have a couple of wins here. ;)

.... the Finland match has already ended and provided us with another fruitful result. I was too busy to do any trading, so it was just left to run the entirety of the match with the score ending 2-3. So Over 2.50 goals came in very easy indeed and provided us with another £2.50 profit to make the overall paper profit £125.64and as the Tesco saying goes,"Every little helps." Back later with the Helsingborgs result, which is currently 1-0 after 30 minutes. ;)

.... our second selection of the day also duly obliged when the Helsingborgs v Kalmar FF match ended in 1-1. I could have traded out at 80 minutes but decided to let it run as we still had over 2.50 goals to turn on if it happened. So profit was £36 less all else backed = £17.50 so final paper profit was £18.50. The overall paper total profit now reads £144.14 and getting bigger by the day. No complaints here though! ;)

..... OK one selection for Thursday for the Alternative BTTS system:-
Hobro v Viborg - kick off 18.00 pm Denmark Div 1
Over 2.50 goals, 1-1, 2-0 and 0-2 all covered. ;)

..... this Alternative BTTS system just keeps on steaming in one way or another and is doing pretty well at the moment. Our selected match Hobro v Viborg ended the best possible way at 1-1 and the win minus the others covered left a profit of £17.50 on paper. The overall profit now stands at £161.64 paper only, but doing well over a few short weeks. Back to cover tomorrow's selection. ;)

..... OK I have the selection for play on Friday and it is an English Championship match.
Watford v Middlesbrough kick off 19.45pm.
Over 2.50 goals, 1-1, 2-0 and 0-2 covered.
Let us see just how this one goes.;)

.... disappointing match in the way of goals. Only one score as Watford won 1-0 in a closely fought contest. I hung in there for a long while hoping for either 2-0 or a 1-1 but eventually saw that goals were not easy to come by and got out to save some of the losses. Eventually lost£14.45 on paper to make the overall total £147.19. Back tomorrow sometime hopefully for more. ;)

Yes, I was looking for another goal myself - from either team.

No doubt you are aware but others may not be, but on Betfair exchange, if you click on Cash Out at the top left-hand side of the page you can get all your different match plays on one page.......easier to monitor.

Cash Out.png

Last edited:
No doubt you are aware but others may not be, but on Betfair exchange, if you click on Cash Out at the top left-hand side of the page you can get all your different match plays on one page.......easier to monitor.
..... good to know that, I did not know about this, so something learned. Looks like you did not fare too badly with the Watford match. ;)

Back