• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

2YO Rating

Runners for the weekend with Group races today Doncaster and Curragh tomorrow.

Armor's Goodwood effort remains top after another much lower effort yesterday. Not the best group 2 the Flying Childers this year.

Attachments

• SS.xlsx
    30 KB · Views: 1
Today big fields. Modest horses. Much better than Group racing! 2 of the bottom rated won weekend group races, something I have always noticed with ratings to occur regularly.

Attachments

• MON.xlsx
    21.1 KB · Views: 0
More mega fields and modest affair today. Punchestown joins the fray with a rare venture into Flat racing - massive fields sure to have some useful sorts within them.

Attachments

• TUE.xlsx
    20 KB · Views: 2
Thursday mega fields and a whole 2yo meeting in Ireland. Tippy Toes the top rated of the day at Yarmouth.

Attachments

• THU.xlsx
    26.4 KB · Views: 0
Today a little better standard. A Group 3 in France with limited ratings for French horses and decent small field races at Newbury the highlight.

Attachments

• fri.xlsx
    22.6 KB · Views: 1
The top rated have been performing very badly of late, with 2nd top doing much better. This is all races from 29th April, not including the French races or races of all newcomers. Not a great effort really - but around 55% in Top 3 rated and no joint ratings so only includes top 3 or less. The Nurseries are slipping a little as the form irons out but still a profit backing all Top 3 rated in each race which is amazing!

Should say these are all to £1 level stakes at SP, when I notice a Rule 4 they are adjusted accordingly - a 50p one yesterday.

As I keep saying I am sure the ratings can be improved on with a little tweak, say at the minute include everything within 50lbs beating of the winner. A 35lb limit will be tested next as this will improve the accuracy of the ratings I am certain.

1631870290453.png

Last edited:
Today's fare with a Classy Mill Reef Stakes one of the best races of the season so far.

A top rating for the French Group race yesterday with Topgear moving to 2nd on my ratings.

Attachments

• SAT.xlsx
    24.7 KB · Views: 1
Cards for Monday. Listed race at Fairyhouse leads the way with promising Straight Answer the most interesting.

Attachments

• MON.xlsx
    17.8 KB · Views: 1
Today with some good class racing at Newmarket and Haydock. Perhaps Trident for France in today's group race is the one.

Attachments

• THU.xlsx
    18.4 KB · Views: 1
Today with Group 2 for Fillies at Newmarket the highlight. Hello You and Oscula lead the way as the older form seems a little higher rated now. Would imagine both are very beatable. Majestic Glory the most likely perhaps.

Attachments

• FRI.xlsx
    16.6 KB · Views: 2
Saturday and Sunday attached.
A feast, 2 Group 1's and Hello You entered again in Curragh Group 3.

Attachments

• SS.xlsx
    41.3 KB · Views: 2
Card for today - Group race in France with limited form.

Otherwise highlights are 2 Listed races at Dundalk, with Geocentric and Corviglia leading the way.

Attachments

• FRI.xlsx
    16.9 KB · Views: 0
Back