• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

Yesteryear Correct Score System - Part Two.

..... we have another blank week this weekend so I have taken the liberty of posting the fun system for week 20th November.
Three games involved Burnley v Crystal Palace, Newcastle U V Brentford and Wolves v West Ham U. Will be interesting to see if any of the suggested correct scores match up and what prices they will bring.;)

Attachments

• Yesteryear_Main.xlsm
    9.9 KB · Views: 2
....some strange results last week which did little to help our cause with this fun system. Burnley drew 3-3 and Newcastle drew 3-3 also which is very unusual. We did click one correct result when Wolves triumphed over West Ham 1-0 at odds of 10.50, but nothing to hook it up with. So we try again this weekend with another three matches and with enthusiasm and a little speculation.;)

Attachments

• Yesteryear_Main.xlsm
    9.9 KB · Views: 1
..... so here we are looking at another weekend using the fun system. Last weekend did not yield very much as there was only 1 correct score captured in the Leeds match at 1-1 and odds of 7.4. nothing to match it up with, so not what one would call a very fruitful week, This week we have another set of three to concentrate on and hope for better results.

Attachments

• Yesteryear_Main.xlsm
    9.9 KB · Views: 2
..... I have decided to suspend this thread and the system for a whilw as the postponements is playing havoc with results etc and making an absolute mess of things the way things have been left hanging in the air. Life is difficulf this way when it comed to trying to record results too! So will bade ADIOS for a while and see how things develop later.;)

Back