• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

Worst named horse in training?

matty1976

Yearling
I thought we had probably seen the last of him but no RedHotGuardDogs' Fircombe Hall was back on Monday evening at Newcastle after over a year on the sidelines. He is ironically a gelding.

Drifted like a barge starting at 40/1 and ran down the field in 9th of 13. He'll probably get put down two or three pounds in the weights for it, whuch would make him pretty well handicapped.

I do wonder how this horse got through the BHA's namecheck test. Commentator could get censored in races featuring this gelding!
(Although I believe there is a real place called Fircombe Hall
 
Back
Top