• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

Value Favourites?

MartinK

Gelding
I thought that finding value with favs was almost impossible - but I may have found a way. I've only got 8 days' results, which look good, but could easily be a fluke. Anyway, I'll post 'em up around midday each day and see how they go, starting tomorrow (Mon).
 
Can't claim much credit when shorties win but they all count don't they. In fact I find it harder to take if they do let you down when you fully 'expected' them to win. I don't do the Irish stuff personally but good luck with this evenings selections.
 
Brighton 3.10 Global Style, 13-8
Newcastle 3.30 Rocket Rod, 15-8
Kempton 5.50 Border Edge, 6-4
Sligo 6.30 Bay Of Bengal, 6-4
 
YESTERDAY:
Brighton 3.10 Global Style, 13-8 ... 4th
Newcastle 3.30 Rocket Rod, 15-8 ... 1st 2-1 ... 2 pts profit
Kempton 5.50 Border Edge, 6-4 ... 6th
Sligo 6.30 Bay Of Bengal, 6-4 ... 5th

Day's loss 1 pt
Loss this month 3.5 pts
_________________________________________________

TODAY: (RED horses = top-rated)
Nottingham 4.00 Bibulous, 2-1
Sligo 6.00 Our Bobby, 2-1
Sligo 6.30 Rossies Tara, 13-8
 
Brighton 2.20 Pink Crystal, 6-4 ... 1st 7-4 ... 1.75 pts profit
Thirsk 3.30 On The Pulse, 5-2 ... 4th
Musselburgh 4.10 Doomsday, 13-8 ... 4th
Wexford 7.00 Direct Image, 6-4 ... pulled up
Tipperary 8.25 Sequoiaspirit, 15-8 ... 4th

Day's loss 2.25 pts
Loss this month 7.75 pts

Oh dear -- this is quickly turning into a LAYING thread :(

________________________________________________

SAT:
Curragh 3.45 Janoobi, 7-4
Newmarket 4.20 Love De Vega, 13-8
Redcar 4.35 Ravenglass, 2-1
Ascot 5.05 Admiral D, 9-4
Kilbeggan, 7.55 Jack Hackett, 2-1
 
SAT:
Curragh 3.45 Janoobi, 7-4
Newmarket 4.20 Love De Vega, 13-8
Redcar 4.35 Ravenglass, 2-1 ... 1st 11-8 ... 2 pts profit
Ascot 5.05 Admiral D, 9-4
Kilbeggan, 7.55 Jack Hackett, 2-1

Day's loss 2 pts
Loss this month 9.75 pts

_______________________________________________

I've added a couple of new filters, so let's see if there's any improvement:

WED 10 Aug:
Salisbury 2.30 Glamorous Breeze, 7-4
Beverley 3.40 Liberation Point, 7-4
Kempton 7.25 Damaar, 2-1
Ffos Las 8.20 Ancient Capital, 13-8
 
YEST:
Salisbury 2.30 Glamorous Breeze, 15-8 ... 1st 2-1 ... 2 pts profit
Beverley 3.40 Liberation Point, 7-4 ... 2nd
Kempton 7.25 Damaar, 2-1 ... 9th
Ffos Las 8.20 Ancient Capital, 7-4 ... 2nd

Day's loss 1 pts
Loss this month 10.75 pts
_______________________________________________________

TODAY:
Salisbury 3.05 Commandment, 6-4
Beverley 3.55 Gemcutter, 9-4
Leopardstown 7.20 Boundless Ocean, 6-4
Tramore 8.30 Kottayam, 6-4
 
Back
Top