• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

try rating

They look like sectionals to me ArkRoyal ArkRoyal as Smart move has only raced twice and from some sort of on line publication rpjd99 rpjd99 may recognise the layout and where it is from

29/04/2018 - PARIS-LONGCHAMP - Prix "Le Parisien" (Prix Eclaireur): Résultats & Rapports

They look like Final Time or handicap ratings to me - on the above Smart Move has 3 Ratings , and up until today's race had raced 3 times
Ultra Cool has raced 3 times and has 3 Ratings
While Wagram has raced 4 times and has 4 ratings.
Smart Move.PNG
Ultra Cool.PNG
Wagram.PNG
 
I don't recognise the layout or figures. They're neither French ORs in kgs nor kgs converted to pounds (*2.2). The lightly raced horses have only one or two ORs assigned officially, whereas the figures above are for all of these horses' races. So I think they must be speed figures (maybe Mike can confirm?). Sectional times are only shown on Equidia videos for Longchamp, Deauville and Chantilly, as I recall. I vaguely remember his original posts that dealt with speed figures, so perhaps that's what they are.

Ray
 
Bonjour,
ce sont des graphiques personnels et des numéros personnels, il n'y a rien à copier ou à y dérober, sont des chiffres personnels
merci
 
Hello,
these are personal graphics and personal numbers, there is nothing to copy or steal there dedant, are personal figures
thank you
 
Back
Top