• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

TimeForm subscription

Evening all, hope you are all well and enjoying Cheltenham week.

I have not been following the horses for a while due to other commitments, but watching some of the racing this week has rekindled my interest.

I was looking at the TF website and the monthly pass is currently £30. For anyone who uses the site, is that a special because of Cheltenham week? I'm sure I used to pay closer to £100 a month for a pass!
 
Evening all, hope you are all well and enjoying Cheltenham week.

I have not been following the horses for a while due to other commitments, but watching some of the racing this week has rekindled my interest.

I was looking at the TF website and the monthly pass is currently £30. For anyone who uses the site, is that a special because of Cheltenham week? I'm sure I used to pay closer to £100 a month for a pass!
They lowered it sometime ago, it used to be around £75 if you paid by standing order and it is now £30
 
They lowered it sometime ago, it used to be around £75 if you paid by standing order and it is now £30

Thanks Chesham Chesham

30 is a pretty fair price, especially given that replays are now also available for all races.
I will likely re-sub next week for the start of flat season.
Am planning to get back on the waggon and jump in with both feet.

Certainly seems more in line with competitors now pete pete I guess it's then a matter of personal preference, though presumably TF and RP still have an edge over others such as Geegeez.
 
Back
Top