• Hi Guest, The forum will be moving hosts on 26 July and as such will be closed from Midday until the move has completed.
    As we will be with new hosts it may take a while before DNS get updated so it could take while before you can get back on the forum.
    I think it will take at least 4 hours but could easily be 48!
    Ark Royal
  • There seems to be a problem with some alerts not being emailed to members. I have told the hosts and they are investigating.
  • Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a 20% discount on Inform Racing.
    Simply enter the coupon code ukbettingform when subscribing here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Inform Racing so help is always available if needed.
    Best Wishes
    AR
  • Sorry for the ongoing issues that you may have been experiencing whilst using the forum lately

It really is frustrating when the forum slows down or Server Error 500 pops up.

Apparently the hosts acknowledge there is a problem.
    Thank you for using our services and sorry for the experienced delay!
    Unfortunately, these errors are due to a higher server load. Our senior department knows about the issue and they are working towards a permanent resolution of the issue, however, I'd advise you to consider using our new cPanel cloud solutions: https://www.tsohost.com/web-hosting

I will have to investigate what the differences are with what We have know compared to the alternative service they want us to migrate to.
    Keep safe.
    AR

Time Run

twmills

Filly
If the winning time is say 59.00 and the horse in second is say beat by 2 lths, how do you work out the time for the beaten horses in the race.

tacker

Mare
If the winning time is say 59.00 and the horse in second is say beat by 2 lths, how do you work out the time for the beaten horses in the race.

Don't know mate but i will guess it will work out at 0.30s if that in anyway helps.

Chesham

Sire
You post under the name @whu as well as TWmills and still keep asking the same questions on speed, despite bing given the answers many times over and over again.

Just to answer your question you dont need to worry about using Lengths to work out the time for beaten horses as the BHA Publish the time that each horse achieved
0B5C0401-6BDB-4378-9AB4-50C2E30FDAB0.jpeg

Last edited:

Chesham

Sire
Split personality he thinks @whu has already thanked you :rofl:
He is a Time Waster , not sure why he posts questions as he never does anything with all the answers that he has been given over the years. He was on line today and has not even bothered to say thanks for the information that I gave him.

mick

Sire
Chesham Chesham in experience you will find most gamblers are a waste of time they jump from one thing to another looking for the holy grail.
Yes i have seen plenty of this and call it flitting. I suspect it comes down to having unrealistic expectations and many spend a life time in pursuit of the impossible never giving enough time to any approach to understand its longer term worth. The Bookmakers will bloody love them for this.

Chesham Chesham comment is more down to manners. We are fortunent to have members who are willing to answer questions often by way of much detail Re aspects which took them years of personal effort to glean, and when the response from the asker is Nil then you do question the worth of the next time.

mick

Sire
mick mick i was just having a conversation on FB messenger with a friend discussing manners and respect seems to have gone out of the window these days old school manners are a thing of the past.
True although imo we still do good on balance in this forum. :) Thanks to our Admin and the majority of members who contribute as opposed to just lurking or sniping, i would call this board a safe and positive place to post and share our experiences.

Chesham

Sire
Chesham Chesham in experience you will find most gamblers are a waste of time they jump from one thing to another looking for the holy grail.
TWMills is a known time waster, he pops up now and again to ask a question either about Speed Ratings or Form Ratings.

Members have answered these question but he just does nothing with any information that is given and more often than not does not even post a like to the Answer given

At one point he came on with a different username (WHU) but I Sussed out that he was using two different usernames . He must think we are thick. Lol

he is best ignored if he asks any more questions as you will just be wasting your time