• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

Time for a new laying approach

Win lays based only on early betting. It has shown some potential in the past so it will probably completely fall apart now, but we'll see what happens for the rest of the month.

3.40 Beverley - Sevilla 3.55
3.50 Salisbury - Pacharana 5.3
4.00 Fontwell - Forever Field 2.38
5.05 Leopardstown - Daliyah 3.75
5.15 Chepstow - Neverbeen To Paris 3.95
 
Thanks everyone for the kind words
Well the day was going nicely until my late addition scrambled home and gatecrashed the party..

upload_2017-8-17_22-19-20.png
 
NigelRG NigelRG I totally agree, but my main problem is interfering with the days automatic picks. I started today with 14 selections, far too many I thought, so I added my 'infinite wisdom' into the mix...and cut out eight losers :whistle::gotcha:
 
Three so far, probably more to follow later

1.50 Newbury - Hey Gaman 4.3
2.25 Newbury - Frontiersman 3.95
2.55 Curragh - Sebastiano Ricci (IRE) 9.8 :eek:
 
I know the feeling! I'm not losing at a fast rate, but I am losing.
I keep looking back at my records trying to identify the problem races but it is no easy.
I do seem a bit over keen to lay the odds on shots, nice when one does get beaten, but I don't think overall they are profitable.
 
Back
Top