• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

Testing the Topspeed figures (Flat Racing)

rwoo

Yearling
Good morning all,

I've been away from the forum for a while due to personal issues but am now back learning to create speed figures thanks to the method taught by Mike.

In the meantime I thought I would test a simple system using the Topspeed speed figures.

Criteria:

1) Highest LTO rating when SF is adjusted to 9lbs.
2) No races that include 3yos

1pt to win on each selection - odds will be the 2nd best available in the market at the time of posting
 
Last edited:
Yesterday's result -3 pts .... Overall -3 pts

Wednesday 12th January 2022

Lingfield

1.05 Deputise 2/1
2.35 Sophosc 9/2
3.35 By Jove 17/2

Kempton

4.30 Tenth Century 12/1
5.00 Agent of Fortune 5/2
7.00 Reset Button 13/8
7.30 This Ones for Fred 2/1
 
Was a bit busy in the morning yesterday so missed a day.

Wednesday's results -7 pts.... overall -10pts

*I will now be using the best speed rating from the last 3 runs and will be recording the odds of any winners to BSP (because i'm lazy and don't want to work out any R4s)
 
Friday 14th January 2022

Lingfield

12.40 Won Love
1.10 Cafe Sydney
1.40 Who Cares Wins
2.40 Keep Right On
3.40 Perfect Focus

Wolverhampton

4.30 Angel on High
5.00 Across the Nile
6.30 Famous Star
7.00 Ascot Jungle
 
Friday's results - 0.76pts..... overall -10.76pts

Wolverhampton

5.00 Giuseppe Cassioli
5.30 Creek Harbour
6.00 Civil Law
6.30 Rainbow Dreamer
7.30 She's No Angel
 
Thursday 20th January

Newcastle

3.55 One Punch Terri
4.30 Truely Acclaimed
5.00 Balqaa
5.30 Miss May Never & Night on Earth (I actually want to select my favourite horse Ornate but doesn't fit the rules)
7.00 Intervention
 
Thursday's result -0.7pts.... overall -10.12pts

Friday 21st January

Newcastle

4.00 Resumption
4.30 Local Bay
5.00 Tadleel
5.30 Stroxx
6.30 Atrafan
7.00 Gowanlad
 
Back
Top